Is it okay for a 16 year old boy to enjoy Nintendo as much as I do?

So when I was a kid (like all kids) I loved Nintendo. But I loved it more than most. But I eventually lost interest. But I've been getting back into it and digging up all my old stuff from storage and I love it all just as much as I used to. I even bought a 3DS. But trust me, it's not like I waste all my money on it. I'm saving up to some day get a switch. But a few of my friends tease me for enjoying it so much. I've even started doing a lot of art about it! Anyways, I feel like a manchild but I still do maintain my love of Nintendo. Is there anyone else here am I just strange?
  • You're a frikin weirdo
  • It's okay, we all have our things

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah man Nintendo has universal appeal. I still have my gamecube at college with me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck what people think. If you enjoy it do it. I'm in my 30s and love gaming.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE