Is it okay for a 16 year old boy to enjoy Nintendo as much as I do?

So when I was a kid (like all kids) I loved Nintendo. But I loved it more than most. But I eventually lost interest. But I've been getting back into it and digging up all my old stuff from storage and I love it all just as much as I used to. I even bought a 3DS. But trust me, it's not like I waste all my money on it. I'm saving up to some day get a switch. But a few of my friends tease me for enjoying it so much. I've even started doing a lot of art about it! Anyways, I feel like a manchild but I still do maintain my love of Nintendo. Is there anyone else here am I just strange?
  • You're a frikin weirdo
    Vote A
  • It's okay, we all have our things
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah man Nintendo has universal appeal. I still have my gamecube at college with me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck what people think. If you enjoy it do it. I'm in my 30s and love gaming.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Well I'm 26 and I do still like Nintendo... just as my 30 year. old boyfriend. You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude that's like, the most normal fuckin thing

1|0
    0|0
  • more than normal!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You're 16, you're still a kid. Enjoy it all your life (games that us). Get into mlg and make money!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to worry about people in college and beyond love nintendo.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 16 lol
    Everyone is a man child at that age

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, dude! Nintendo is great!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a kid at heart bro. Forget about what they say or judge you for. You go and enjoy your games and have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. This isn't the 1980s where video games had a huge stigma back then.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes