Is it unreal to be a fan of the Empire (Star Wars)?

I mean, my brothers interrogate me on this, my best friend is a Rebel, and overall, I feel like the ONLY
ONE who feels an "alliance" with Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and the entire Bad Guy team... Am I alone, here?Is it unreal to be a fan of the Empire (Star Wars)?
Updates:
I guess some of it is because I agree with their standards:
I'm conformed, I'm obedient...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The dark side was too appealing I guess xD
    I don't think it's unreal at all many people love Darth Vader so

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I mean as a character Darth Vader is pretty neat but the Empire itself is... not good... and I mean Luke the cinnamon bun is in the rebellion so who really has the better image here?

0|1
    0|0
  • I sympathize with the Empire sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be fun to slide down some stairs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by that, but you're so adorable anyway!

• In the storm trooper uniform!!! Duhh. :P

What Guys Said 8

• It's moral and logical to side with the secular lawful government instead of terrorists and religious extremists

0|1
    0|0
    • There's the other thing! The Rebellion to me looks like a gang of unconformed extremists!! You're so right!

• Not to mention the innocent lives lost when they blew up the Death Star

• Well, sure... That certainly was evil.

• The sith were jedi trained but because their species was too powerful in the force they did a mass genocide thus making the Empire. Me personally I favor the dark side it isn't as dark as you think and the Jedi are selfish idiots and are corrupt thus why ren wants to kill the Jedi and the sith too end both sides endless conflict

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a darkside user as I am human and have emotions, passion. But I feel being an independent person like a darksider is joining a corrupt government is a bit hypocritical and the definition of a sell out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i can see why you must like the Empire , they have shit tons of resources and have lots of numbers on their side and they are so organized

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked Star Wars I might think that too.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it's cool when I see someone who isn't really a fan of Star Wars... You've resisted it!

• Sounds like you've succumbed to the dark side.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's real, look, you're one of them

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know I dont have seen star wars

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes