If you were Shakespeare and were to write Romeo and Juliet all over, how would it be?

Feeling little bit sad and need little bit cheering, so if you want make it funny, if you want make it sad anyway it is okay to cry again...

28

Most Helpful Guy

• . Juliet friendzones romeo.
    . He gets depressed.
    . He gets over her after weeks of crying.
    . He moves to barcelona. Gets a Spanish julietta.
    . Juliet kills herself cause she couldnt get over her romeo.
    . When romeo finds out about that, he goes "whatevs"
    . Later, julietta and the kids find romeo hung in the backyard. With a letter explaining that he realized juliet was the only one and he couldnt live without her.
    . Julietta goes "yeah i did see that coming"

• Umm it feels less romantic because they die far apart but it's still dramatic and maybe it is more contemporary and realistic, situations like these caused by depression over time are likely to happen...
      Anyway I was expecting Julietta to speak in EspaΓ±ol πŸ˜›

• It is true about the languages ! πŸ˜„

Anyway yep I liked the story and not thinking it's lame, thank you for sharing it with me πŸ™‚

• You're welcome. Glad you liked it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of Romeo and Juliet, pineapple and pizza they shouldn't be together but are so good together. lolπŸ˜‚

• Perfect match and lovely inspiration!
      I have pizzeria near me making that match but never tried, I'll try tomorrow and hopefully will be love at first bite! Cheering me up!