If you were Shakespeare and were to write Romeo and Juliet all over, how would it be?

If you were Shakespeare and were to write Romeo and Juliet all over, how would it be?

Feeling little bit sad and need little bit cheering, so if you want make it funny, if you want make it sad anyway it is okay to cry again...

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• . Juliet friendzones romeo.
    . He gets depressed.
    . He gets over her after weeks of crying.
    . He moves to barcelona. Gets a Spanish julietta.
    . Juliet kills herself cause she couldnt get over her romeo.
    . When romeo finds out about that, he goes "whatevs"
    . Later, julietta and the kids find romeo hung in the backyard. With a letter explaining that he realized juliet was the only one and he couldnt live without her.
    . Julietta goes "yeah i did see that coming"

1|0
    0|0
    • Umm it feels less romantic because they die far apart but it's still dramatic and maybe it is more contemporary and realistic, situations like these caused by depression over time are likely to happen...
      Anyway I was expecting Julietta to speak in EspaΓ±ol πŸ˜›

• Show All
    • It is true about the languages ! πŸ˜„

Anyway yep I liked the story and not thinking it's lame, thank you for sharing it with me πŸ™‚

• You're welcome. Glad you liked it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of Romeo and Juliet, pineapple and pizza they shouldn't be together but are so good together. lolπŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
    • Perfect match and lovely inspiration!
      I have pizzeria near me making that match but never tried, I'll try tomorrow and hopefully will be love at first bite! Cheering me up!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• id write it in a way you could actually understand the shit but they would all die and it would be much more gory and painful and they wouldn't be able to read it in school because of how sexual and disgusting it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Romeo join the dark side and Juliet went to a lost planet to find a Jedi master you get the idea right?

1|0
    0|0
    • This is so funny πŸ˜„ yes understanding the similitude by the way liked the movie, do you think they can really love each other?
      I think Romeo is risking to die alone pretty easily...

• Show All
    • Yup I'm curious πŸ“•

• It a cute little phone book and it missing your number xD if it only put a smile on your face it still worth it ;)

• Let us toast!, and all drink the kool aid together...

1|0
    0|0
  • As a sci fi space opera.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would end with everyone break dancing.

1|0
    0|0
  • They'd be older

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry but I wouldn't change a single thing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes