Gamers do you find this womans dress to be a bit problematic?

Gamers do you find this womans dress to be a bit problematic?
Apparently there was outrage within the feminist gaming community. htey said her body is too unrealistic and the dress is too revealing
  • Yes it is problematic
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the ideal feminist video game character? Seeing as unrealistic body types and revealing clothing only exists for female characters, right?

Feminists are actually retarded.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yet the feminists don't complain about the fact that most men in games are shredded and looks like Gods and fight shirtless.
    The point of a game, at the end of the day, is to make money. If a game company chooses to add provocatively dressed characters then thats up to them. Nobody is forcing people to buy the game.

1|0
    0|0
    • My thoughts exactly, especially when playing games like Tekken. The abs and pecs are absolutely ridiculous on those shirtless dudes and nobody says a thing. How is it any different from big boobed skinny character in a skimpy dress?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I can tell its either a dress from a customizable character, or a class like assassin or witch. Anyway that had nothing to do with my answer and my answer is why the fuck are people getting mad at that when they could be getting mad at ones that actually look 'revealing'. It makes no sense either way but at least on has somewhat of a point. Like its just a game get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be helpful to know what the game is, that way I could identify what the character's role is etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • The game is called neir automa, quite interesting, if you wanna check it out

• @dannboi Nah. I am a feminist and would love to once again game my life away (kids happened lol). I don't see any reason to hate on this character. It is fantasy and I feel like she is sexy without being too slutty. Just a small slit up top, nothing huge or poking out. Pretty much completely covered up top so we got some thighs showing. Short powerful hair cut that is realistic to someone fighting all the time. I seen far worse in WOW and I didn't ever have a problem with anything.

• It’s just a game!! I’ve seen girls in nightclubs who are clearly only just 16 wear less than this! I don’t think it’s wrong making a game character sexy if that’s part of the game

0|0
    0|0
  • my gosh, feminism can go overboard sometimes...

i'm a female and there's nothing wrong with that dress at all. why are some people so hypersensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll run out of breath and die if they have to yell at every game that is like that or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a tad slutty but not problematic smh feminists.. thats the reality that is how women dress these days..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a fucking video game. People need to stop making shit out of nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do the male figures in that game look realistic?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no. I've seen way worse 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, feminists are angry at everything

0|0
    0|0
  • They just want something to complain about

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Illbeit it does reveal quite a bit, their is character customization, and one could progress to a manner with less revealing clothes or swap genders if I'm not mistaken, it's been a while since I've played.-. Sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait what? Feminists do slut walks with boobs and vagina out all the time and that little skin is a problem in video games? The hypocrisy too much for me to handle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha are you serious? There's women out there with all kinds of weird surgeries that look more unrealistic than 2B.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not at all have feminist even played other games there way more revealing in other games

0|0
    0|0
  • Women dress worse irl and then 2b gets made the feminists go crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • So-so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks modest to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • An unrealistic fantasy android. Huh.

0|0
    0|0
  • how is she unrealistic? there are many cosplayers that imitate this character and looks surprisingly good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminists are always unhappy by nature, but they are their least miserable when they have something to whine about. It's literally what they live for. That's problematic today because there are very few real issues for women, so they have to manufacture pseudo issues like manspreading, office temperatures and the outfits of video game characters.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes