Gamers do you find this womans dress to be a bit problematic?

Apparently there was outrage within the feminist gaming community. htey said her body is too unrealistic and the dress is too revealing
  • Yes it is problematic
  • No

1411

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the ideal feminist video game character? Seeing as unrealistic body types and revealing clothing only exists for female characters, right?

Feminists are actually retarded.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yet the feminists don't complain about the fact that most men in games are shredded and looks like Gods and fight shirtless.
    The point of a game, at the end of the day, is to make money. If a game company chooses to add provocatively dressed characters then thats up to them. Nobody is forcing people to buy the game.

• My thoughts exactly, especially when playing games like Tekken. The abs and pecs are absolutely ridiculous on those shirtless dudes and nobody says a thing. How is it any different from big boobed skinny character in a skimpy dress?