Is it okay to censor humor?

I think it's ridiculous that humor is censored because people's feelings get hurt. Like, humor isn't just some happy thing. It's more of a coping mechanism for most people I think. "You can't joke about that" is just the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Most good humor is derived from dark, fucked up shit. People (especially SJWs) don't seem to realize that. Ergh! What do you think about it?Is it okay to censor humor??

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Edgelords tend to not understand that gallows humor is for the person on the gallows and not the people attending the hanging. Otherwise it's just laughing as a person dies you see.

Most Helpful Guy

• There r somethings I don't joke about or find funny. But ur right, and it should not be censored, because not everyone finds the humor in the joke.

That's why we live in a democracy. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions and lives life they way the wish, within reason.

• Right, exactly.

• And everyone also had the right to tell that one loud obnoxious person to shut up and he shouldn't say stuff like that. He didn't have to listen (in a public place), but they can still say that. That's not censoring, that's telling you you're a jackass.