Are you a bookworm? What have you read or are reading now?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm waiting for your book of hot erotica to come out. Then I'm gonna settle in and read while wanking to your new pic.

2|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I read a lot! I can go through up to three books a day when I have the time.
    Typically in a year I read between 250-300 books.
    I read garbage though. Lol. Usually romance shit. Not always. If there's something that's super popular I'll read it just to see what it's about.
    The Stephanie Plum series crack me the fuck up though. I've never had a series of books make me laugh so much.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Yes. Though not just books. I’m looking into ready player one... eventually. Reading a marketing book. Reading a few business magazines, and casually going through Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do enjoy reading, but I'm a very slow reader. Also, I'm won't to read at least two books at a time because if I continually read one, it becomes banal to me. I'm currently reading The Godfather by Mario Puzo, and The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I hate books with a plot.
    Just history/scientific/music for me when it comes to knowledge.

But... I can read books of/about poets.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like to read.

I'm reading "Go Set a Watchman" (Harper Lee)
    and
    12 Rules for Life (Jordan Peterson)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love insightful books at the moment im reading a rather eye opening book on world financial control called The Synagogue Of Satan. Really revealing read

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Not so much books as fanfictions online, and I read A LOT, I am currently reading 9 minutes by serpentguy

1|0
    0|0
  • Masters of Rome by Colleen McCullough. A series of historical novels about the late Roman Republic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be, now I don’t prioritize it as much.

I enjoy reading realistic fiction, mostly,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess!!! I am!!
    I usually like thrillers
    Harry Potter is all time favourite!!😍
    Sci fi too!

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Teenager's brain' - guide for parents :/

0|0
    0|0