Are you a bookworm? What have you read or are reading now?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm waiting for your book of hot erotica to come out. Then I'm gonna settle in and read while wanking to your new pic.

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I read a lot! I can go through up to three books a day when I have the time.
    Typically in a year I read between 250-300 books.
    I read garbage though. Lol. Usually romance shit. Not always. If there's something that's super popular I'll read it just to see what it's about.
    The Stephanie Plum series crack me the fuck up though. I've never had a series of books make me laugh so much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Yes. Though not just books. I’m looking into ready player one... eventually. Reading a marketing book. Reading a few business magazines, and casually going through Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do enjoy reading, but I'm a very slow reader. Also, I'm won't to read at least two books at a time because if I continually read one, it becomes banal to me. I'm currently reading The Godfather by Mario Puzo, and The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I hate books with a plot.
    Just history/scientific/music for me when it comes to knowledge.

But... I can read books of/about poets.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like to read.

I'm reading "Go Set a Watchman" (Harper Lee)
    and
    12 Rules for Life (Jordan Peterson)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love insightful books at the moment im reading a rather eye opening book on world financial control called The Synagogue Of Satan. Really revealing read

0|0
    0|0
  • A War Like No Other
    The Strange Death of Europe
    Dangerous
    Grey's Anatomy (the medical text), and
    Meditations

0|1
    0|0
    • I want to read "The strange of Europe". I have heard a lot about Murray. He's quite controversial, right? What's your review of the book?

• Show All
    • Fortunately, with Poland and the Slavic states leading the way, the peoples of Europe are becoming more aware of the dangers of unmitigated and unregulated mass migration and multiculturalism. They have the right to self-determination and a country where they can live amongst their own people's.

I have seen that book around, but I haven't picked it up yet. It's on my list.

• That's a great news. I have read somewhere it too that central and eastern European countries are much more hostile towards this nonsense going on in the EU. I don't know if I am correct or not but there is some visegrad partnership kind of thing among Poland, Czechia and Hungary which made me feel good because they are actually talking about hoe their citizens matter to them more than a kitty party of EU nations. Are you Polish?

• I am also reading a book by Robert Greene.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love reading your questions... if that makes me a bookworm...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Right now I'm hacking through a stack of sci-fi fantasy B-movie type books from the 80's and 90's.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Ranger Handbook or anything military history related.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love anything science fiction.
    Still reading Star Trek

0|0
    0|0
  • Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I love reading philosophy and this one is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything fantasy or SciFi really. Just finished a Brandon Sanderson novel

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently not reading anything although I have just finished Carrie by Stephen King.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to start to read more but i don't have good focus

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I usually read Biographies. Or historical books.

0|0
    0|0
  • No time to do that anymore...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dr. Seuss

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I am reading Sherlock Holmes

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate reading

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Not so much books as fanfictions online, and I read A LOT, I am currently reading 9 minutes by serpentguy

1|0
    0|0
  • Masters of Rome by Colleen McCullough. A series of historical novels about the late Roman Republic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be, now I don’t prioritize it as much.

I enjoy reading realistic fiction, mostly,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess!!! I am!!
    I usually like thrillers
    Harry Potter is all time favourite!!😍
    Sci fi too!

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Teenager's brain' - guide for parents :/

0|0
    0|0