Do you like the tv series "The walking dead"?

• Yes
  • No
  • Eww walkers , but I like it 😂
    Vote C
  • What?
    Vote D
G@g, thanks for the image :)

1419

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I’m having trouble keeping up, I’m like behind a season or two. And it’s not that i don’t have time but it’s become less interesting to me.. and I LOVE zombie shit. I think it’s just filled with too many episodes where it’s just a super meaningful episode and/or shows a memory and it just feels long and boring.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't get into it. Think I prefer movies instead when it comes to zombie apocalypse, since they're shorter and to the point, within 2 hours, maybe a bit longer sometimes, maybe a bit shorter than 2 hours sometimes. TV shows are longer and I'd quickly get lost and lose interest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE