Do you like the tv series "The walking dead"?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Eww walkers , but I like it 😂
    Vote C
  • What?
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
G@g, thanks for the image :)

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I’m having trouble keeping up, I’m like behind a season or two. And it’s not that i don’t have time but it’s become less interesting to me.. and I LOVE zombie shit. I think it’s just filled with too many episodes where it’s just a super meaningful episode and/or shows a memory and it just feels long and boring.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't get into it. Think I prefer movies instead when it comes to zombie apocalypse, since they're shorter and to the point, within 2 hours, maybe a bit longer sometimes, maybe a bit shorter than 2 hours sometimes. TV shows are longer and I'd quickly get lost and lose interest.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Yes. It's one of my top favorite t. v series

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to until Negan came along... it became boring and his speeches are annoyingly long and the story has dragged on and on..

0|4
    0|0
  • I tried watching the first episode, but I got bored. I didn’t even finish it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't at first but for some reason I went on a binge-watching episode and watched all that was on Netflix. I'm kind of biased to Z-Nation however because my uncle is an extra in it and it was filmed around my home town 😅😅

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes! I like to wonder what I would do if I was there

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked the frist few seasons, but stopped watching after the 4th. It's just ridiculous how its going on and on and on...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I might be the only person who didn't like it. LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • love it!! XD

0|1
    0|0
    • 😀😀😂😂me too

• Show All
    • awesome image GAG added

• Yeah 😀

• No, I got bored of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have enough time to watch tv. Besides, I'm afraid of zombies or something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wtch it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• When I was younger I enjoyed it although I wasn't exactly allowed to watch it a lot only when my older brother did but around 6 months ago I watched a lot of the series again and still enjoyed it but didn't have enough interest to watch all of the series because one of the series just got super boring if I remember right. So yeah I like the series and will probably try finish it soon

0|1
    0|0
  • Bruh there was an " ah hell ya" opinion I'd chose it cuz it's like one of the best things shows I've seen other than the fact that rn it's like a little meh

0|1
    0|0
  • I watched it for a few seasons, however it ended up being a chore to watch so I gave up. It got incredibly boring and tedious.

0|2
    0|0
  • I enjoyed the first 2 seasons then it literally just repeated itself and repeated itself and got so boring

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to, i stopped after they killed Abraham and Glenn. I couldnt watch it anymore after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1-7 seasons are good after that there just a waist of time

0|1
    0|0
  • I have heard of it but never watched. And i doubt i will 😃

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to, until beth died, everything went downhill after that

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, it's one of my favorites.

0|1
    0|0
  • the show sucks ass

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t dislike it, but it’s just repetitive to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I stopped watching but yeah I loved that series.

0|1
    0|0
  • Huh 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • never seen it

0|1
    0|0
  • Never watched it

0|1
    0|0
  • Negan saved the show