What are your predictions on what might happen in Avangers Infinity War?

I am a big fan of marvel and all of their movies Tbh. And I’m really excited for infinity war. And I’m just hoping Captain America won’t die 😭😂 but I’m also wondering who will die. So what do you guys think will happen?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Well cap and Robert only have 1 movie left so yeaaaa and Spiderman has a movie coming out next year so he lives, so does black panther hulk is supposed to die black widow is supposed to die doctor strange is supposed to die and so on and so on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE