What are your predictions on what might happen in Avangers Infinity War?

I am a big fan of marvel and all of their movies Tbh. And I’m really excited for infinity war. And I’m just hoping Captain America won’t die 😭😂 but I’m also wondering who will die. So what do you guys think will happen?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well cap and Robert only have 1 movie left so yeaaaa and Spiderman has a movie coming out next year so he lives, so does black panther hulk is supposed to die black widow is supposed to die doctor strange is supposed to die and so on and so on

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I’d say the original members of the avengers are either getting killed off or ‘retiring’ leaving only newer members (spider man, ant man, falcon, captain marvel etc) and black widow because she has her own movie coming out in a few years

0|0
    0|0
  • They haven't followed the comics at all so who knows...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if they follow the comic books. Let me say there's a reason why it's going to be a part 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you think any of them would die! lol

0|0
    0|1
    • Bc supposedly someone will but I’m not for sure. A lot of people said either Loki will die or Cap

• Show All
    • Kind of pissed me off that they pussed out on the reason behind civil war, and didn't even try to touch superhuman registration act. But i guess blowing up a bus full of kids would be too much for viewers...

• Whattt I love captain America

• I hope the entire Kosmos blows up

0|0
    0|0
  • The story is written in the comics already 🤓

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes