Is it weird I feel like a father?

This puppy brought out my father side and i feel very protective of herIs it weird i feel like a father??Is it weird i feel like a father??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww!!! See, I told you it would all work out! :) how is she with you leaving her alone for a bitβ€”any better?

0|0
    0|0
    • You know she's getting better actually thanks for the advice. I leave her in the cage sometime and she stops crying

Most Helpful Guy

• That's normal bro.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• You are responsible for your pet's well-being so it's not surprising that you feel protective of her. She's adorable and precious looking by the way.

0|2
    0|0
  • And I feel like a mother, because of Simba. So, of course, it's not weird. by the way cute puppy

0|1
    0|0
  • You have such a beautiful little pupper!!! 😱😱😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • no. you're supposed to be protective i am of my small furry friends as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a dad, a dog dad and he's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Such an awesome cute puppy
    No not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • cute dog

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Not at all weird

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's very cute! mind you, i think all dogs are cute because i love them lmao

but nah, it's not weird at all. im kinda the same with my dog, act like a mother and as if my dog is my child haha

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes