Name some movies that you have been meaning to watch but just haven't gotten around to it yet?

Are there any movies like that for you? kind of a back log of movies you want to watch but haven't gotten to them yet?

for me it would be This is Spinal Tap and Elephant Man
Updates:
Another one i have yet to see is Fight club!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doctor Strange, the second Avengers movie, the sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. I basically just need to catch up on my Marvel, I've missed all the movies that have come out in like the past 6 years.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I actually maintain a. text file to keep track of my "wishlist" of movies to see, lol. xD I prefer to watch movies on physical media, so it's a matter of when I have time to go check them out from the local libraries (they even have a lot of new movies on Blu-Ray that are free to check out), and a matter of when I have time to spend the hours needed to watch those movies as well.

I actually have already cleared away most of my list during my past few vacations. There are about 7 entries left. The most notable one is "The Hobbit" trilogy. I really like the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and even own it on DVD, but for some reason I never got very excited to see the "Hobbit" prequels, lol. xD

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Same here, Elephant Man

0|1
    0|0
  • The cartoon ones that you had as a question πŸ˜‚ those ones toto

0|1
    0|0
  • This is spinal tap is fantastic. Make time to watch it! For me right now its Jurassic World. Gotta get on it before June.

0|2
    0|0
  • I literally have only just got round to watching The Fault Within Our Stars. Like yesturday!! Still need to see Logan and the new Spider-Man. Also haven’t watched Deadpool yet either

0|1
    0|0
  • Many, waaaay too many. xD' Just to name a few:
    PotC 5
    Sucker Punch
    Falling Down
    Bokudake
    Pixels

0|2
    0|0
    • Pixels was hilarious!

• I'd like to think so (considering I love Adam Sandler's humour, lol), but most people say it's shit. xD I still wanna see it for myself, lol.

• I have a whole building of movies I need to watch 😐

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't believe you haven't seen Fight Club! Not movies, but anime series. Death Parade.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so behind on movies it's not even funny lol can't think of any but I'll catch up lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Wonder and black panther

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm my fair lady

0|1
    0|0
    • "My Fair Lady" is a great movie. ^_^ Normally I don't care for live-action movie musicals (especially ones that are 3 hours long, hahaha), but this is a legitimately great one.

• 😫 I honestly didn't know it was so long but I recently saw snippets of it and I just know I'll enjoy watching it

• I think so, too. :) It's quite funny and entertaining!

What Guys Said 6

• Bunch of horror movies, Casablanca, 12 Angry Men, Citizen Kane, The Master, Schindler's List, Cinema Paradiso, and The Man from the Earth

2|1
    0|0
  • . Dog day afternoon.
    . Fear and loathing in las vegas.
    . The prestige.
    . True grit (the old one).

0|1
    0|0
  • Matrix, mad max, nightmare on elm st. For shows the walking dead and game of thrones.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah i still gotta watch the other mad max movies, i saw the first one and Fury Road.

• going in style
    American pie 1 and 2
    so long pete tong
    and many more

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many.

0|1
    0|0
  • The hobbit trilogy

0|1
    0|0