Name some movies that you have been meaning to watch but just haven't gotten around to it yet?

Are there any movies like that for you? kind of a back log of movies you want to watch but haven't gotten to them yet?

for me it would be This is Spinal Tap and Elephant Man
Another one i have yet to see is Fight club!

117

Most Helpful Girl

• Doctor Strange, the second Avengers movie, the sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. I basically just need to catch up on my Marvel, I've missed all the movies that have come out in like the past 6 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I actually maintain a. text file to keep track of my "wishlist" of movies to see, lol. xD I prefer to watch movies on physical media, so it's a matter of when I have time to go check them out from the local libraries (they even have a lot of new movies on Blu-Ray that are free to check out), and a matter of when I have time to spend the hours needed to watch those movies as well.

I actually have already cleared away most of my list during my past few vacations. There are about 7 entries left. The most notable one is "The Hobbit" trilogy. I really like the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and even own it on DVD, but for some reason I never got very excited to see the "Hobbit" prequels, lol. xD