What are your thoughts on Bollywood?

For those of you unfamiliar with 'Bollywood', it is the Indian Film Industry. So basically, it serves to entertain the 2nd largest population in the world. Now that's a big responsibility and you'd think that they'd try to be original. But you'd be wrong. There's a fine line between getting inspired by the work of another person and plagiarizing it, sadly Bollywood seems unashamed in crossing that line repetitively.

Uhhh... Bollywood... I don't understand that why Bollywood is copying old songs and remix into new songs. Can't they use their own creativity in songs? Even they also copied the word Bollywood😰
Please Bollywood industry, it's a request from us that don't try to ruin the reputation of amazing old songs and other film industry like Hollywood😩 I love Hollywood and everything about it. They are genious but Bollywood is dumb.

Use your own creativity not by just copying other's style of each genre (copycat Bollywood)
Even I'm not interested in anything of related to Bollywood. Day by day, they are ruining great old songs. Uff use your creativity, let the peoples listen to you. I'm not a fan of Bollywood. Aash...
A ray of hope remains in the form of a few original Bollywood people who actually sit down to make something novel and fresh.

A Request: Send this around to as many as you can so that Indian viewers realize what's happening and maybe, just maybe, demand originality.What are your thoughts on Bollywood??What are your thoughts on Bollywood??What are your thoughts on Bollywood??What are your thoughts on Bollywood??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian Music is very vast, so, sometimes we feel a need to categorize them on some bases.

In my view, some most popular Genre are.

Blues
    Blues Core / Bollywood Core
    Bollywood Music
    Classic
    Classic Rock
    Club Dance Solo
    Compilation
    Deshbhakti
    Dance
    Disco
    Emotional
    From Heart
    Folk
    Ghazal (Gazal)
    Happy songs
    IndiPop
    Item songs
    Jazz
    Kawwali
    Motivational / Inspirational
    Naat
    Nasheed
    Oldies
    party songs
    Prayer
    Remix
    Reprise
    Romantic
    Sufi
    Swing
    Soft
    Sad
    Other
    Taanga Songs (old)
    Unplugged

... and of course

Punjabi
    Bhangda
    Gujrati
    Bengali
    Kashmiri
    Southern
    Marathi
    etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes thanks, I know but I'm irritated that why do they remake old songs? Let them be who they are.

• Thanks for Selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Well, not only is Bollywood copying old songs but, all the songs which got popular are actually copied.
    You can check this channel :-
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCFagoh59UhkQt6Q_xF-MSzg
    If, you remember the song De Dee from Airlift, it has been copied and remade 11 times in different languages including 2-3 times in Bollywood

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yup. by the way Baaghi 2 ka trailer sahi lg rha hai. Par thodi bohot Rambo ki copy hogi

• Haaha sahi kaha usme bhi copy
      Main toh film dekhti hi nahi

• Indian movies are too violent for my taste, when a guy shoots live chicken instead of arrows and kills a man with a banana
    And im not kidding i actually saw that 😱😱😱

1|2
    0|0
    • Yup These are bullshits. Just for money, nothing else. They are blind for money

• They do, the thing is they're making money so why not. Just feel lazy in their work and since this route works 100% with influx of money coming in or continue

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of Bollywood movies. They’re of low quality and often rip offs of Hollywood movies.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Nor I am. They are bullshit movies with no sense but I'm a fan of Hollywood movies. Those are pretty good.

• I just heard people got so triggered over some Bollywood movie there that they decided to riot and loot in movie theaters. Maybe don't make movies if you can't even handle watching them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anyone can take a Bollywood clip andhave fun with it:

https://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/

Post your results here!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is better than korean stars at least.

2|0
    0|0
  • Jeez WTF.. Why'd they copy our shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you could have written a myTake about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What so ever but aish is aish

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it.
    As a person of Indian heritage it pains me to see how it discriminates against dark skinned Indians lile myself and my family.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol look back at my question dear, I haven't asked about discrimination and all that.

• Show All
    • Have you seen the matrix lol?

• Matrix? No

• I think they are discriminatory bigoted colorists

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you trying to justify?
      I wasn't asked this question
      This is about Bollywood not about colorism. Take back your opinion

• Wait...
      How do I have two opinions?

• Are you seeing double?