What are your thoughts on Bollywood?

For those of you unfamiliar with 'Bollywood', it is the Indian Film Industry. So basically, it serves to entertain the 2nd largest population in the world. Now that's a big responsibility and you'd think that they'd try to be original. But you'd be wrong. There's a fine line between getting inspired by the work of another person and plagiarizing it, sadly Bollywood seems unashamed in crossing that line repetitively.

Uhhh... Bollywood... I don't understand that why Bollywood is copying old songs and remix into new songs. Can't they use their own creativity in songs? Even they also copied the word Bollywood😰
Please Bollywood industry, it's a request from us that don't try to ruin the reputation of amazing old songs and other film industry like Hollywood😩 I love Hollywood and everything about it. They are genious but Bollywood is dumb.

Use your own creativity not by just copying other's style of each genre (copycat Bollywood)
Even I'm not interested in anything of related to Bollywood. Day by day, they are ruining great old songs. Uff use your creativity, let the peoples listen to you. I'm not a fan of Bollywood. Aash...
A ray of hope remains in the form of a few original Bollywood people who actually sit down to make something novel and fresh.

A Request: Send this around to as many as you can so that Indian viewers realize what's happening and maybe, just maybe, demand originality.What are your thoughts on Bollywood??What are your thoughts on Bollywood??What are your thoughts on Bollywood??What are your thoughts on Bollywood??

325

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian Music is very vast, so, sometimes we feel a need to categorize them on some bases.

In my view, some most popular Genre are.

Blues
    Blues Core / Bollywood Core
    Bollywood Music
    Classic
    Classic Rock
    Club Dance Solo
    Compilation
    Deshbhakti
    Dance
    Disco
    Emotional
    From Heart
    Folk
    Ghazal (Gazal)
    Happy songs
    IndiPop
    Item songs
    Jazz
    Kawwali
    Motivational / Inspirational
    Naat
    Nasheed
    Oldies
    party songs
    Prayer
    Remix
    Reprise
    Romantic
    Sufi
    Swing
    Soft
    Sad
    Other
    Taanga Songs (old)
    Unplugged

... and of course

Punjabi
    Bhangda
    Gujrati
    Bengali
    Kashmiri
    Southern
    Marathi
    etc.

• Yes thanks, I know but I'm irritated that why do they remake old songs? Let them be who they are.

• Thanks for Selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl