Can someone give me tips?

About week ago I started to draw manga can someone give me tips how to draw better? Here is my first manga drawingCan someone give me tips?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s really good. The only thing that maybe needs a bit of work are the eyes. I’m not sure why but they look a bit off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't try to improve this part further. If your gonna actually make your own manga, you'll have a lot of drawing to do, and polishing the sketch past this is just going to be time consuming. Leaving it this way would also make your art style more unique, which people seem to like. I would just try doing your ink and color and see if you can/need to improve those.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im just trying to create manga characters if I someday make my own manga and Im just 15 years old so I have many years left but thank you for the tips

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well, that's CUTE I don't see any problem with it, Just give that a good color with nice touch of shadow to make it look alive

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This is fantastic! Especially for your first attempt. You're a natural. Keep it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • *stares with dropped jaws*

0|1
    0|0
  • So were you drawing before manga?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have drawn manga about two weeks now

• Show All
    • I have watched tutorials on youtube and my friend has gived some tips how to begin to draw manga

• Oh okay. Makes sense. Better than my work. Legit yo.

Recommended myTakes