Favorite anime?

What's everyone's favorite Anime that's dubbed? I'm trying to find new ones to watch!

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Steins Gate is pretty awesome, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal alchemist brotherhood, code geass (I would recommend watching it subbed, Japanese voice actor is badass and in English its the Sam guy who does ichigo from Bleach), if you have years of time to waste Naruto, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Darker than black, Eden of the east, ghost in a shell

• I started naruto but I only watched what was on Netflix i gotta go on kissanime for the rest I guess

• There are full seasons that are filler, had to give the manga writers time to finish the story.

• Oh okay gotcha

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like dubbed anime but here's a few I like: log horizon, food wars, fairy tail, one piece, Karin, kobato, rossiaro+vampire