Favorite anime?

What's everyone's favorite Anime that's dubbed? I'm trying to find new ones to watch!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Steins Gate is pretty awesome, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal alchemist brotherhood, code geass (I would recommend watching it subbed, Japanese voice actor is badass and in English its the Sam guy who does ichigo from Bleach), if you have years of time to waste Naruto, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Darker than black, Eden of the east, ghost in a shell

1|1
    0|0
    • I started naruto but I only watched what was on Netflix i gotta go on kissanime for the rest I guess

• Show All
    • There are full seasons that are filler, had to give the manga writers time to finish the story.

• Oh okay gotcha

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like dubbed anime but here's a few I like: log horizon, food wars, fairy tail, one piece, Karin, kobato, rossiaro+vampire

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I really thought the first two seasons of the Fate series were really good. I enjoyed Akame ga Kill as well. Erased is decent. I'm guessing you've already checked out Death Note and Attack on Titan. Future Diary is another one of my favorites. I liked Your Lie in April. Re:Zero and No Game No Life were pretty popular. Code Geass is pretty good. Stein's Gate as well. Last but not least, I really liked the Berserk: Golden Age Arc movie.

Are there any that you'd recommend?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just starting to watch more anime I've watched mostly girly stuff lol like ouran high school and soul eater and some naruto I also watch rwby but I don't know if people consider that anime

• Well, the girliest one I mentioned was probably Your Lie in April, it's on Netflix. I can give you a summary of my list if you'd like.

• Okii yea I wanna watch more but for the most part I can only do dubbed bc I'm an extremely slow reader so it's hard for me to keep up with subbed shows

• depends if you like a certain style or genre. Too many to name anyway

1|0
    0|0
    • I've watched soul eater, ouran high school host, some of naruto, some of fairy tail, and rwby

• For subtitled I would go with Dragonball Z , School Rumble, Ranma 1/2, Clannad and Inuyasha. Some variety there.

• Dubbed? What are you? A monster? I was prepared to give you the best anime EVER! But dubbed makes everything 100000x worse...

1|0
    0|0
  • my hero academia, Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, bleach,

1|1
    0|0
  • I have so many but death note and code geass are standard

2|0
    0|0
  • Your lie in April
    ReLife
    Oregairu
    they're all social

1|0
    0|0
  • Beserk Every time

1|0
    0|0
  • Highschool of the dead😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Death Note and Ghost in the Shell.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes