What is a Movie you can watch over and over?

What is a Movie you can watch over and over?

0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• So many.. I'm movie freak :S I'll just list movies I have in my external drive The Boondock Saints, Starship Troopers, Blade Runner, Almost all Hayao Miyazaki movies, bunch of Disney and other cartoon/animated movies, Animal House, Caddyshack, Clerks, Kopps, all Broken Lizard movies, all Monty Pythons, all Pekko movies, all Uuno Turhapuro movies (and all Spede Pasanen movies in general), Star Wrecks, Ponterosa, Rumble, What About Bob, Fight Club, The Beach, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, Brothers Lionheart, Battle Royale, Session 9, Kung Fu Master aka The Evil Cult, 36th Chamber Of Shaolin, The Zombie Diaries, Groundhog Day, Love Actually, Princess Bride, Serendipity, When Harry Met Sally, High Fidelity, Jalla! Jalla!, Memento and Duel... There's more, but I think that's enough for now :P

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Crazy Stupid Love, Shawshank Redemption, Pretty Woman, can't Buy me Love, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, 10 Things I hate about You, Dances With Wolves, Ferris Beullers Day Off, Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Magnolia, Boogie Nights, Heat, Tin Cup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

What Girls Said 21

Recommended myTakes