Should homosexual romance be portrayed in children's films?

• Yes, Just like heterosexual romance
  • Yes, children's movies should particularlly focus on homosexual romance
  • No, only heterosexual romance should be portrayed in children's movies
    Vote C
  • No, romance itself shouldn't be portrayed in children't films
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
  • I don't know
    Vote F

2020

Most Helpful Girl

• Children's movies don't need to be particularly romantic in my opinion but showing both heterosexual and homosexual couples would only be fair. Both should be presented in a neutral way, though.

• And how are you going to insure "neutral" way? Like creating 12 movies with homosexual romance per 88 movies ( 12 percent population is gay) or showing 12 minutes of gay romance in every movie after showing 88 minutes of straight romance?

• No, that's not what I meant. I meant that neither should be presented to be better than the other. If anything, the ratio of homosexual to heterosexual couples should be realistic. This obviously differs from country to country but it wouldn't be very realistic to have only gay couple or vice versa because that's not what society looks like.

• And just to be clear, I'm referring to adult couples here. I don't think romance between kids is something that should necessarily be portrayed in kid's movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well they already had Mulan, a tale about a trans man who falls for a man.
    We've already had Disney movies about bestiality and inter-species marraige.