Most beautiful game you have played recently?

Recently picked up the Remaster of Shadow of the Colossus for Ps4, I played it on Ps2 as well as the Ps3 remaster and I feel like Bluepoint have done one hell of a remake it's frankly quite stunning, maybe part of it is fanboy mentality but was curious what games you lot think shine in the visual department?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• The Witcher 3. I especially liked the Blood and Wine expansion with Toussaint.

• I really want to play Witcher 3 but I don't think I have the time. Is it worth the investment?

• Oh definitely. I think in addition to the beautiful graphics, both the game play and the plot was excellent.

• I might have to think about picking it up, abd dedicating some time to it. Its one of those ones I've only heard good things about.

Most Helpful Guy

• Subnautica the creatures are beautiful the environment is amazing and they're aren't many games like it