Which instrument should I take up to play?

I can sing but I want to play an instrument aswell. What does everyone else think I should take up?
  • Electric guitar
  • Piano
  • Drums
    Vote C

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love the piano. from what you have written I would recommend the piano or guitar. but hey, there are hundreds of different instruments go find one you like personally what is written here are just suggestions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved playing guitar when I was singing. But piano is a great instrument to write and sing songs with as well. The one thing good about guitar is you can carry an acoustic guitar anywhere you go so like me I would sing and play for friends, family, and at parties. You're limited with piano.

• Do you write some of your own songs then?

• Yeah true, thanks so much for your help, could you please follow me back because I was wondering if you could give me some tips on singing

• I've followed you. I'm not sure how helpful I can be as all the singing I've done and still do from time to time wasn't learned. It was a nature talent I practiced a lot that developed my voice and vibrettos. I never took lessons or even learned how to read music. Even playing guitar I played by ear.