Which instrument should I take up to play?

I can sing but I want to play an instrument aswell. What does everyone else think I should take up?
  • Electric guitar
    Vote A
  • Piano
    Vote B
  • Drums
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I love the piano. from what you have written I would recommend the piano or guitar. but hey, there are hundreds of different instruments go find one you like personally what is written here are just suggestions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved playing guitar when I was singing. But piano is a great instrument to write and sing songs with as well. The one thing good about guitar is you can carry an acoustic guitar anywhere you go so like me I would sing and play for friends, family, and at parties. You're limited with piano.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you write some of your own songs then?

• Show All
    • Yeah true, thanks so much for your help, could you please follow me back because I was wondering if you could give me some tips on singing

• I've followed you. I'm not sure how helpful I can be as all the singing I've done and still do from time to time wasn't learned. It was a nature talent I practiced a lot that developed my voice and vibrettos. I never took lessons or even learned how to read music. Even playing guitar I played by ear.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Piano it's such an elegant instrument and can go well with anything if played right it will also compliment your singing 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • if you want something really simple, try tin whistle. they are so much fun, and they only cost a tenner! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • The skull of a mule

0|1
    0|0
    • The quijada, charrasca, or jawbone (in English), is an idiophone percussion instrument made from the jawbone of a donkey, horse or mule cattle, producing a powerful buzzing sound.[1] The jawbone is cleaned of tissue and dried to make the teeth loose and act as a rattle. It is used in music in most of Latin America, including Mexico, Peru, El Salvador, Ecuador, and Cuba.[2]

• Piano or Violin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Piano.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bass

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I’ve been taking piano for about six years and at first I hated it, but I started to love it. It’s the best instrument to learn tbh. Piano is great for hand eye coordination and it’s honestly so fun to play. Since you sing, later on throughout the years you can sing and play piano which is challenging, but really great to see and hear. I’ve also been playing violin for 9 years which is a very challenging instrument but a life long instrument I’ll always have with me whenever I go

1|0
    0|0
  • Piano. Once you learn piano, most other instruments are easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano will be most useful to you as a vocalist

1|0
    0|0
  • Piano

0|0
    0|0
  • flute

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes