Have you ever met anyone famous?

If so what was your experience?

2320

Most Helpful Girl

• I met Pierce Brosnan when I was Christmas shopping for my Brother. I was with my boyfriend at the time trying to choose a game for his console and I picked up Goldeneye and asked him what he thought. A voice came from behind me that said ‘I think that’s an excellent choice’. I turned around and it was Pierce Brosnan. I almost died. He was incredibly lovely. I told him what a massive fan I was and that I had practically been raised on James Bond and that he was my favourite Bond. He said it was an honour to meet me and gave me a hug. Nicest guy ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met Bill Murray a few times. He's always polite.

I've met Alice Cooper a couple times as well, once at a concert and once at a baseball game.

I've met Jake Kolatis from the punk band The Casualties. He was fun and chill.

I met Keemstar, not as big a douche that I expected.

And I've met the members of In This Moment when I noticed their tour bus and knocked on their door. We spoke about an hour and the gave me autographed posters and a Monster energy drink that currently wasn't available in stores at that time.