Have you ever met anyone famous?

If so what was your experience?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I met Pierce Brosnan when I was Christmas shopping for my Brother. I was with my boyfriend at the time trying to choose a game for his console and I picked up Goldeneye and asked him what he thought. A voice came from behind me that said ‘I think that’s an excellent choice’. I turned around and it was Pierce Brosnan. I almost died. He was incredibly lovely. I told him what a massive fan I was and that I had practically been raised on James Bond and that he was my favourite Bond. He said it was an honour to meet me and gave me a hug. Nicest guy ever.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met Bill Murray a few times. He's always polite.

I've met Alice Cooper a couple times as well, once at a concert and once at a baseball game.

I've met Jake Kolatis from the punk band The Casualties. He was fun and chill.

I met Keemstar, not as big a douche that I expected.

And I've met the members of In This Moment when I noticed their tour bus and knocked on their door. We spoke about an hour and the gave me autographed posters and a Monster energy drink that currently wasn't available in stores at that time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I had a dream last night that I met Tom Hanks.

2|2
    0|0
  • I met Justin Moore and Kate Moore on their honeymoon before anyone had ever heard of him. We were assigned to sit with them for meals on our cruise. Shared a cab and went to the beach together etc. He asked me and my husband if we liked country music... LOL, I said no, not really, not unless it's the older stuff. He shared with us that he was getting ready to be signed to his label and that he was a country singer etc. He surely wasn't the cowboy hat wearing, boot wearing guy, so I suspect it's just part of the business. He was instead donning a baseball cap the whole time. Besides that, he was really friendly as was his wife Kate, who was extremely SHY. Both really nice, cool, down to earth people. I googled him some years after the cruise to see if he 'MADE' it and it appears he has. I EVEN like some of his music, and they appear to still be the same down-to-earth couple. They even shared with us that since they were both only children, they wanted to have a big family. They also shared that they didn't have any money for the honeymoon, so their families both pitched in to give them one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dustin from Stranger Things was at a show I ushered for back when I worked at my local theme park. I was working though so I didn't say anything or treat him any different. Did have to be a human shield for him when people tried to mob him on the side stage though.

I met Marina Sirtis at ConnectiCon in...2014?

I met Nichelle Nichols who is... so delightful...

It doesn't totally count since ya know... he was long dead by that point but I've held William Wyler's Oscar for Directing Ben Hur.

Back when I was in elementary school and Stephen Curry was still in high school I was hiding under a table (sensory overload) and he sat there with me for a while. I showed him my Pokemon Emerald team. Had no idea who he was and didn't care I only know it was him because my sister's always like, that was Steph Curry dude.

I've also met Matt Chapman co-creator and all but one voice in Homestar Runner which has been my favorite web cartoon since I was a little chicken nugget. Plus he wrote and did voices for Gravity Falls. He signed my bag and drew Strong Bad on it. Was also honored that I was banned from watching his cartoons but went behind my parent's backs to watch them anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met Mr. Whipple from the Charmin Commercials.

https://youtu.be/L50tuag6iRs

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you squeeze his charmin 😂😂

• He had this little autograph card he handed out. It said "Don't squeeze the Charmin" on the outside then you opened it and it had a picture of him and said "squeeze ME instead" and he signed it. Capital fella.

• Vicki Lewis who voiced Deb/Flo from Finding Nemo was my voice acting teacher. I also know the full house twins (Nikki and Alex). I am friends with one of them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I met a person who is famous but it was a famous person in my area. They make their own songs and have been on tv and magazines. But he’s nothing like famous like Justin Bieber where billions know of him. His name is Kurt Darren. I also have an uncle who is famous in our area. His name is Nicholis Louw.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have met a lot of Olympians because I was volunteering in Rio. Also have met Linkin Park members. I was surprised how friendly and down to earth they actually are. I was expecting that I will ask hundreds of questions to them... but in reality they asked a lot of questions about me. That was kind of cool. I felt like they really care about me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin works on wall street and she met Ivanka Trump when she was studying at Wharton Business School.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve met Ian Mckellen (Gandulf in lord of the rings). I read lines with him.

He was lovely. Insightful, no nonense, and took no shit. His attitude is inspiring to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I did.. I had an online love relationship with a famous Australian singer.. It was like any other relationship I had.
    once you get to know them closer you just see how normal they are and that wow factor fade out with time, you even feel like wtf I was so crazy about this dude? but it was a great experience and he was a nice dude. I also had other relationships with famous people but they were Arab/asian one famous Arab actor was so full of him self made it so hard for me to stay with him always talk how i should be secretive blah blah.. so I couldn't handle it I broke up with him and blocked him everywhere lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • I met my (80s, alternative, D-list) famous Australian singer in person first, but he wooed me over the internet for a good year after, sending me moony love poems. It was fun. Doomed of course, but fun.

• @MlleCake yeah it's fun but for me I kinda started to get bored I don't know maybe cause he was more into me than I was into him. I don't know.

• No, but my therapist also treated one of Donald Trump's children.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if you would consider her "famous" but I've had an Olympian as my coach for table tennis. And then I personally know a singer but he isn't that famous

1|0
    0|0
  • Smash mouth, they had a little concert at our town square "Basin Summer Sounds".

0|1
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande was like an older sister, she and I were good friends and had mutual friends back in 2012. I'll never forget her <3

Liz Gillies and I were friends, I gave her my password and email once and she once stood up for me online against this cyberbully who was harassing both her and Ari. It was a crazy time. This was also around 2011, but we don't have contact anymore.

I've befriended a popular author, as well as a musician. I'm also acquainted with Jbunzie who is a YouTuber, and she and I have known each other for about four years.

0|1
    0|1
  • vince staples. at a concert. it was his concert. i lied

0|1
    0|0
  • I've eaten dinner with Putin multiple times cause of my father

0|1
    0|0
  • Sort of famous apophis from sg1

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmhmm. A few.

0|1
    0|0
  • Miley Cyrus😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but Jennifer Aniston winked at me once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just chill,
    Keep it chill 👌🏻💯🔥

0|0
    1|0
  • no i wish tho

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Yes so far I've met...
    Bono (u2)
    Adam Clayton (u2)
    Gary Numan
    Eamonn Dunphy (football)
    Jack Charlton (football)
    Gary Kelly (football)
    Jean Butler (original Riverdance)
    Paul Simon
    Michael Jackson (in same room only)
    Dermot Morgan (fr ted)
    Steve Tyler (aerosmith)
    Michael Stype (rem)
    Richard Branson (virgin)
    Lots of irish rock n pop stars n tv stars etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • Whats your job? Or in fact how do you get close to so many

• I worked in both HMV ss a senior stock buyer and Virgin too. Both companies were brilliant for that. Specially HMV. Loved that place

• Oh i forgot to add...
      Enya
      Elton John
      And i became work friends with Bonos wife, Ali

• Wee Man. Two days in a row.
    He was in my town for the opening of s skate shop.
    The first day he was cool and thought I was cool, the second day he ignored me cuz I wasn't cool enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met the Impractical Jokers. They were really nice guys, just like in the show.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neil Diamond hit me in the head while he was getting his bag out of the overhead bin on a flight

2|2
    0|0
  • Some of my professors were secretaries of state or Attorney General.
    Some of my managers were members of rich , well known families.
    One of my ex customers is researched by India's police.
    And I also met a singer, Trini Lopez.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt many will know him here but I have met John Challis (Boycie from Only Fools & Fools) when he was visiting my town.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kevin spacey 2012. He seemed laid back. Pretty casual

0|1
    0|0
  • I met Ivan PArker, at a small gathering, my dad worked on a house Chris daughtry needed up buying b4 he was famous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I met Patrick Stewart.

I met several astronauts, but only one of them, Buzz Aldrin, could be considered famous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have met many famous people they are for the most part are just normal people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know an actress and, a book writer but, they're just like any other random people to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am closed friends with a couple of big and kinda-big youtubers...

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal friend of Steph Curry

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeff corwin

0|1
    0|0
  • Jessica Biel in Tanzania in 2010.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope