Who's your favourite shark on Shark Tank?

Who's your favourite shark on Shark Tank??
  • Kevin O Leary
    Vote A
  • Mark Cuban
    Vote B
  • Barbara Corcoran
    Vote C
  • Daymond John
    Vote D
  • Robert Herjavek
    Vote E
  • Lori Greiner
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm stuck between daymond and the very first guy. voted daymond bc he's a 250millionaire who didn't let dyslexia break him and he's a fashion designer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I like Mark, Robert, Lori, and Daymond... Daymond John came to do a lecture at my college back when I was in school. Pretty cool... definitely an interesting one to attend!

0|1
    0|0
  • I view that whole show as a depressing example of business as entertainment. A bunch of plutocrats and business moguls making fun of people who come to them with their life passions begging for investment. It isn't all bad but nonetheless I view it as corrosive. That being said I have always wanted to bang the blonde with the long hair, so I must say she is my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Realy? Kevin O Leary is the best? I have never thought that. He is totally unfriendly I hate almost all of them but the only friendly one who realy seems to be interested on the product and the people is Robert

0|0
    0|0
  • The sharks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes