Who is your favorite character from "Game of Thrones" , and why?

Who is your favorite character from "Game of Thrones" , and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably Daneyrys but it's hard to say if I actually like the charcter or I'm just in love with Emmilia Clarke as the other charcters I liked Yrigitte (Rose Leslie) and Margery (Natalie Dormmer) are all the kinda chicks I'm attracted too.
    My fav are actually dead Ned and Karl Droggo. People have Arya as a favourite but she irritates the shit out of me. I'm rather found of the hound.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unpopular opinion but Sansa, she’s the most realistic character and has grown and learnt the most in the series. She’s also a survivor, her hardships don’t break her, they make her stronger.
    Didn’t like her at first but she’s really grown on me because of these points. She’s an interesting character.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Jamie Lanister because he really reminds me of myself (except the whole incestuous relationship with his sister thing 😝) and I like how his character is multidimensional and has progressed.
    I like a lot of the characters on the show, however, to the point that is hard not to call John snow and Tyrion Lanister my favorites too. And Arya.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jon Snow becuase he is like the main man of the show. He is involved with trying to stop the undead and has been through a lot in the show such as intense fights and situations and has lived through them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cersei Lannister because I loved her attitude and Arya Stark when she became 'No one' to avenge her parents and brothers death. And Jon Snow and Danaerys Targaryen. They are my favorite character from GOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion Lannister.
    Peter Dinklage is the best actor and that's saying a lot since there are no bad actors in the show. But he really stands out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion Lannister Because he's smart one of the family.

0|0
    0|0
  • This dragon

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna revel it because if I do, he'll die in next season

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a very hard question, Ramsay Bolton, was a very awesome bad guy. That actor is incredible, I really like tyrion lannester

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion, he is the most fun to watch, the smartest most logical character. Also he might be small but he doesn't take any shit!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of all i like Jon snow and Danearys Targarean they are true leaders and can go any extent for their family and loved ones and their supporters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arya stark, she's a badass and is just amazing, plus Maisie Williams is just amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to explain:
    https://youtu.be/5g9zxduFtSM

0|0
    0|0
  • The hound, Sandor Clegane, because I like him more than Tyrion and Bronn who I like more than all the other characters

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion! He's been through shit yet he's enjoying every moment! And he's one sneaky fucker

0|0
    0|0
  • Jon Snow from the beginning. He's an outcast to begin with because of being a bastard at Winterfell and then he joins the night's watch and he's an outcast there too but for other reasons, and then he also doesn't fit in with the wildlings. Though they say bastard's have no honour, I believe he's the most honourable man right now. He's always maintained his dignity and love for all his siblings, even though the bastard card is always thrown in his face. When he persuaded Ned to let the 'trueborn' kids keep the direwolves until they found Ghost is probably the moment he became my favourite. I like that he's not perfect too, he's made mistakes and lapses in his duties (Ygritte-but I don't mind) but he learns from them. His scenes in season 3 and season 5 and chapters in ASOS and ADWD were the best.

Tyrion is my next favourite. I love so many characters though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hound. Because he’s so miserable that it’s funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion Lannister, I like that the world is against him but he keeps fucking up his enemies

0|0
    0|0
  • Arya stark... small but full of action and confidence...

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one who doesn't watch the show?

0|2
    0|0
  • Tyrion, Jon Snow, Khal Drogo

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Tyrion. I’ve really enjoyed watching him progress as a character. Seeing him find somewhere he felt accepted and like he belonged... I know it was kind of left like that’s not the case anymore but his journey has been interesting. That scene where he set Dany’s dragons Free and got to the top of the stairs? ‘If I ever have an idea like that again, punch me in the face.’ I think was one of the best delivered lines of the series.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daenerys, John Snow, Arya Stark and the Lanister brothers. I was so excited when it looked like John Snow and queen of dragons were going to hook up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion Lannister, he's srsly the good guy and I like his wit

0|0
    0|0
  • Arya Stark cause she is a fighter and sure knows how to swing the sword.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry never really got into GOT

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen it. So I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Tyrion because he's amusing