Who is your favorite character from "Game of Thrones" , and why?

928

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably Daneyrys but it's hard to say if I actually like the charcter or I'm just in love with Emmilia Clarke as the other charcters I liked Yrigitte (Rose Leslie) and Margery (Natalie Dormmer) are all the kinda chicks I'm attracted too.
    My fav are actually dead Ned and Karl Droggo. People have Arya as a favourite but she irritates the shit out of me. I'm rather found of the hound.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unpopular opinion but Sansa, she’s the most realistic character and has grown and learnt the most in the series. She’s also a survivor, her hardships don’t break her, they make her stronger.
    Didn’t like her at first but she’s really grown on me because of these points. She’s an interesting character.