Competitive gaming: What's your take?

Check a bit of this video out here. What do you think about competitive gaming? Does this look fun to you? Did you find anything impressive about any of it? Having played this game a lot, I will tell you, they are doing some incredible stuff!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I'd much rather play a game myself then watch someone else play it, but that's with all games/sports so nothing personal. But just like with sports, seeing someone pull off an amazingly impossible move is freaking awesome

Most Helpful Guy

• competitive gaming is cool makes me feel like i do not know how to play the game watching pros play lol.