What's a binge worthy TV show?

I have an extensive netflix list. I like shows based around syfy, fantasy, and action.

Favorite shows - Game of thrones, Sense 8, the 100

Watched shows (in no order) - Riverdale, the defenders, the flash, supergirl, Jessica Jones, iron fist, daredevil, shameless, arrow, orange is the new black, new girl, the OA, the shannara chronicles, the magicians, the punisher, agents of shield, the crown, reign, stranger things

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything Sucks and the End of the Fucking World just came out and they are pretty sure, good quality tho

0|0
    0|0
    • pretty short*

• I have heard a lot about the end of the fucking world. Guess I should watch it.

• yeah it very good, its like indie so its kinda raw but its very ironic which makes it pretty funny

Most Helpful Girl

• h20 Just add Water.
    Its an amazing fantasy thriller, but be warned- it is not for younger audiences

0|1
    0|0
    • It's definatly for younger audiences. I watched that in Elementry school. You're right though, it is good

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Big mouth
    Legion
    The gifted
    The good doctor
    Lucifer
    Mr. Robot
    Rick and morty
    Vikings
    Gotham

0|0
    0|0
  • h20 Just add Water.
    Its an amazing fantasy thriller, but be warned- it is not for younger audiences

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaking Bad, Altered carbon, Godless, Dark, Sons of Anarchy

0|0
    0|0
    • I've started godless, breaking bad I watched forever ago. What's altered carbon about?

• Science and Immortality, and it's about a guy that brought back to life to investigate a crime and his past. (don't want to spoil more than this haha)

• Sounds interesting. I'll look into it

• Izombie? It was interesting to watch

0|0
    0|0
  • The Crown

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes