What's a binge worthy TV show?

I have an extensive netflix list. I like shows based around syfy, fantasy, and action.

Favorite shows - Game of thrones, Sense 8, the 100

Watched shows (in no order) - Riverdale, the defenders, the flash, supergirl, Jessica Jones, iron fist, daredevil, shameless, arrow, orange is the new black, new girl, the OA, the shannara chronicles, the magicians, the punisher, agents of shield, the crown, reign, stranger things

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything Sucks and the End of the Fucking World just came out and they are pretty sure, good quality tho

• pretty short*

• I have heard a lot about the end of the fucking world. Guess I should watch it.

• yeah it very good, its like indie so its kinda raw but its very ironic which makes it pretty funny

Most Helpful Girl

• h20 Just add Water.
    Its an amazing fantasy thriller, but be warned- it is not for younger audiences

• It's definatly for younger audiences. I watched that in Elementry school. You're right though, it is good