Whats your favorite anime? Explain why? Any recommendation?

My favorite anime is One piece.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dragon Ball. I'm not a huge anime fan. I've only watched a few but Dragon Ball was the first one I ever watched when I was a kid. I actually watched Dragon Ball Z before Dragon Ball, but I was hooked. The action was great and the climactic moments were built up so well.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OHH , SEEN That show XD

• I've only watched a few other ones.
      InuYasha
      Yu Yu Hakusho
      Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X
      Death Note
      Gundam Wing and G Gundam, if you count them

Some of them I finished, some I didn't.

• Watched everything except Gundam Wing and G Gundam , I will check them out. TY

Most Helpful Girl

• I got 3

1. Death Parade
    Physiological thriller
    This anime is about where you go after death; a bar run by arbiters, where they judge your soul.
    It focuses on the bar Quindecim, which is run by the arbiter Decim. When 2 people die at the same time, they are sent here. They are forced to play the death games, and eventually are told one will go to "heaven" and the other will go to "hell.
    Its an insane anime tbh and heart wrenching.

2. Steins;gate
    Science fiction, thriller
    In this anime, the "mad scientist" Rintaro Okabe runs a "lab" (more like a high school nerd club) with 2 of his friends. Ummm this one is honestly extremely hard to sum up so... basically they accidentally create a machine that can send messages back in time out of a microwave, and stuff... THIS IS JUST REALLY HARD TO DESCRIBE BUT ITS AMAZING OK

3. Hetalia
    Comedy and... sorta historal fiction? Kinda?
    Imagine all of the countries on earth, but personified as their own character. Thats hetalia. They could've made this some intense, sad anime but instead made it the funniest and most random crap ever. The episodes are only 5 minutes long each too.
    But if you join the fandom you won't leave. ever. Because its about Earth and literally everything everywhere is now a reference.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I saw 2,3. I did not see death parade. But Will definitely check check it out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Hellsing ova, it's bloody and violent and the abridged version is halirous,

Other good ones
    Trigun (manga is better than anima), zoids (the original with van and pheonia), dbz, Dragon ball, saurmia champlew (yes it's spelled wrong I don't remember how, anima is way better than manga), Tokyo ghoul

1|0
    0|0
    • Have seen ALL of it. XD Except trigun and zoids.

• Trigun anima is only 10 episodes but the books are so much better, and goes way more into the story

Zoids is an old show I used to get up early to watch every morning lol

• My favorite anime is either Charlotte or Steins;Gate. Charlotte is just a really emotional and touching story, and Steins;Gate is good thinking anime. If you're a science nerd like me, you'll like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extremely hard to pick but out of the many many that seen and just to say one is Black Lagoon.

It's the realizem, none of that fake teens with swords, random magical girl, fantasy story with physics that don't make sense.

The first 2 seasons are beyond brilliant.
    watched it in Japanese and English and they both hold up fantastically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Corpse princess, its about zombies and how life may affect you when you die i already know i would come back for holding grudges there are somethings that can't be forgiven❤

1|0
    0|0
  • FMA: B

By FAR the best quality anime I've ever seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • My neighbour Totoro
    Totoro - No explanation needed lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Death note, One Outs, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Kuroko no Basuke at present.
    Recommendation depends on genre, since, One Piece is your favourite, I'll recommend Hunter x Hunter (older version)

1|0
    0|0
  • My favourite anime was Naruto, but only the first saga.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. I relate to the main character in more ways than one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is dragon ball z but naruto is a close seconde

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite anime is Death Note as it was my first anime and the one that pushed me to watch more

1|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Magnus bride. It's new but turning into my favorite anime. Look it up you'll see why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cowboy bepop.
    It's a national treasure 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • One punch man. And mob psycho

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragon Ball super

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Death note because it had amazing visuals , the guys looked gorgeous, the dialogues were really good and the storyline kept you on the edge.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes