Whats your favorite anime? Explain why? Any recommendation?

My favorite anime is One piece.

216

Most Helpful Guy

• Dragon Ball. I'm not a huge anime fan. I've only watched a few but Dragon Ball was the first one I ever watched when I was a kid. I actually watched Dragon Ball Z before Dragon Ball, but I was hooked. The action was great and the climactic moments were built up so well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OHH , SEEN That show XD

• I've only watched a few other ones.
      InuYasha
      Yu Yu Hakusho
      Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X
      Death Note
      Gundam Wing and G Gundam, if you count them

Some of them I finished, some I didn't.

• Watched everything except Gundam Wing and G Gundam , I will check them out. TY

Most Helpful Girl

• I got 3

1. Death Parade
    Physiological thriller
    This anime is about where you go after death; a bar run by arbiters, where they judge your soul.
    It focuses on the bar Quindecim, which is run by the arbiter Decim. When 2 people die at the same time, they are sent here. They are forced to play the death games, and eventually are told one will go to "heaven" and the other will go to "hell.
    Its an insane anime tbh and heart wrenching.

2. Steins;gate
    Science fiction, thriller
    In this anime, the "mad scientist" Rintaro Okabe runs a "lab" (more like a high school nerd club) with 2 of his friends. Ummm this one is honestly extremely hard to sum up so... basically they accidentally create a machine that can send messages back in time out of a microwave, and stuff... THIS IS JUST REALLY HARD TO DESCRIBE BUT ITS AMAZING OK

3. Hetalia
    Comedy and... sorta historal fiction? Kinda?
    Imagine all of the countries on earth, but personified as their own character. Thats hetalia. They could've made this some intense, sad anime but instead made it the funniest and most random crap ever. The episodes are only 5 minutes long each too.
    But if you join the fandom you won't leave. ever. Because its about Earth and literally everything everywhere is now a reference.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I saw 2,3. I did not see death parade. But Will definitely check check it out.