What was the last show or movie that made you really care about the characters?

Any that really made you care about them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe Power or The royals. Actually, i made a question about this earlier this week with a list of characters i was sad to see die

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• The Room

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think I've EVER cared about the characters since movies are fake. I guess the closest I came to caring about the characters is when I watched a movie at the age of 6 about a man who wanted children but couldn't have any for health reasons. He created a fake picture signed "I love you daddy." and then hid it in the most precious hiding place in his home. SInce he didn't have children to write him "love notes" he wrote himself a love note and pretended it was wirtten by a child.

0|1
    0|0
    • you have trouble suspending your disbelief?

• Show All
    • do you look down on people who do?

• I don't look down on them but sometimes I think they are boring / annoying.

• I really can't watch a show where I don't care about the characters. But the last thing in general I watched was Brooklyn 99 and I love how much they all care about each other. Every relationship in the show is built on mutual respect and that's my SHIT

0|2
    0|0
  • Not Kubo and the Two Strings! Did anyone really like this movie? I couldn't get into the kid for breaking the rules, the dumb beetle, they were just insufferable.
    I liked the characters in Black Panther, even the villain, and that's saying something.

0|1
    0|0
  • the last one was "everything sucks" and it´s so great because it´s 90´s teenager struggle with love and self improvement and finding out who you are and stuff and it´s really great! I can only recommend that show

0|1
    0|0
  • The last show I watched where I really cared for the characters is probably Stranger Things. I felt like a second mom to all those kids 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhm... nope, can't think of any. Games, however, would be an entirely different story.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shameless

0|1
    0|2
  • mississippi damned

0|1
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones.

0|2
    0|0
  • 30 Days of Night

0|2
    0|0
  • Carrie. Orphan (i cared for the mom.)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• That's been a long time my friend so I can't say now. Recently though this did move me the Winter Olympics these two Russian Ice skaters did move me. They're real strong people and they line up and get the job done. The one Russian girl won the gold medal at the age of 15 years old that was incredible and she had the eye of the tiger

0|1
    0|0
  • Wasn't a show/movie for me but I watched an ad on YouTube that made me cry for the father, just because I can relate I guess..

https://youtu.be/GmHzsXO1EZg

0|1
    0|0
  • Mozart in the jungle. The first 2 seasons are pretty good, the third was ehhh and 4 totally blew me away. I like, learned stuff about myself. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • American Horror Story, old lady in charge of the asylum in season 2. I was deeply invested in her life lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Just yesterday: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri

0|1
    0|0
  • Schindler's list... made me all teary eyed in the end

0|2
    0|0
  • P. S. I Love You.(2007) With Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler.

0|1
    0|0
  • Marvel: The Punisher. I cared about Frank Castle completing his objective and not dying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Breaking Bad

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't watch shows or movies.

0|1
    0|1
  • Lion

0|1
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones