Rate this Stand up comedian out of 5: Mitch Hedberg?

Mitch Hedberg was known for his surreal humor and unconventional comedic delivery (including deadpan delivery). His comedy typically featured short, sometimes one-line jokes mixed with absurd elements and non sequiturs.

Hedberg's comedy and onstage persona gained him a cult following, with audience members sometimes shouting out the punchlines to his jokes before he could finish them.

Unfortunately he died in 2005 of a cocaine and heroin overdose. He had a lot of potential.

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Mitch Hedberg?
    Vote F
Results of previous polls:

Eddie Murphy: 4.3/5
Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Bill Burr: 3.8/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Kevin Hart: 3.7/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Jerry Seinfeld: 3.2/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
Bill Cosby: 3.1/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5
i expect a lot of people on here to not know who he is lol. we will see

915

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck Mitch Hedburg was the best. He's easily my personal favorite but John Mulaney is catching up in my opinion.

My favorite is still his bit about how he wants to open a McDonald's and participate in none of the promotions McDonald's runs "no we sell spaghetti and blankets here we are not affiliated with that clown."

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know that one. What about this comedian back in the 80s and 90s used to wear like a trench coat and had long hair and would wear some type of a hat. He also made some movies. Unfortunately he has passed away now. He used to make a lot of jokes what's his name?

• I think his first name is Sam

• Sounds like Sam Kinnison? did he yell a lot in his stand up?

• Yes that's him alright for sure, he yelled a lot. There is one you might have forgotten about