To those here who watched Breaking Bad. Did you hate Skylar?

To those here who watched Breaking Bad. Did you hate Skylar?Re-watching the series again and yeah i really don't like her lol.
  • Yes I hated her
    Vote A
  • I didn't like her, but i didn't hate her
    Vote B
  • Didn't care about her one way or another
    Vote C
  • I actually liked her
    Vote D
  • I sympathized with her
    Vote E
  • I have not seen Breaking Bad
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Skyler*

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I did, she was happy to take the money to pay for what she wanted but still looked down on Walter. If you’re going to have a moral high ground at least follow through

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not going to lie, I’d fuck Marie so hard Toad you have no idea. Seriously, Marie has that personality that screams “fuck me hard.” No, I didn’t like Skylar lmao

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, but after re-watching several times, I understand why she acted the way she did. But I still don't like her very much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I sympathized with her through most of it but I didn't like how she had that big freak out

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know why so many people hated her. She was pretty awesome.

0|1
    0|1
  • I thought she had a man face. I had mixed feelings about her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her and her dumb sister. Hate em both

0|1
    1|0
  • Skylar wasn’t great, Marie was so much worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • typical jealous slut

0|1
    0|0
  • LOVED allllll of them

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think in the later seasons I did find her a little sympathetic, only because after Walt really went off the deep end it became hard to sympathize with him.
    Jesse was the only one who learned anything and actually became a better person, and perhaps not coincidentally he actually lives.
    Its like throughout the series Walt goes from Mild mannered chem teacher to supervillian, and Jesse goes from drug dealer punk to an actual human

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. What people seem to forget is that she had to deal with a monster who happened to be the protagonist, hence why she got the hate.

0|1
    0|0
  • She was whiny, irresponsible and selfish. On the other hand, she was married to a crazy evil meth cook. And those boobs are pretty nice, too

0|1
    0|0
  • The episode when Walter took the daughter was satisfying AF! He goes through the trouble of trying to make ends meet. Then they stab him in the back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked her in the very beginning because of how supportive she was to her dying husband but as the story went on I hated her with a burning passion (especially after she smashed ted).

0|1
    0|0
  • No one was as bad as Lydia. Who the fuck puts soy milk (or any milk) in chamomile? UGHHHHHHH.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've only seen two episodes, but I don't like her because she seems to cross lines to get her way.

0|1
    0|0
  • As Walt changed so did there relationship, I grew to dislike his character as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Other than physically, I hated her with the fire of a thousand suns

0|1
    0|0
  • She kinda annoyed me in the beginning but she became more tolerable later on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't watched it yet, and now spoilers!

0|1
    0|0
    • well, all you need to know is skylers a bitch lol.

• I have not seen Breaking Bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • skyler was a bitch

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes