To those here who watched Breaking Bad. Did you hate Skylar?

To those here who watched Breaking Bad. Did you hate Skylar?Re-watching the series again and yeah i really don't like her lol.
  • Yes I hated her
  • I didn't like her, but i didn't hate her
  • Didn't care about her one way or another
    Vote C
  • I actually liked her
    Vote D
  • I sympathized with her
    Vote E
  • I have not seen Breaking Bad
    Vote F
Skyler*

914

Most Helpful Girl

• I did, she was happy to take the money to pay for what she wanted but still looked down on Walter. If you’re going to have a moral high ground at least follow through

Most Helpful Guy

• Not going to lie, I’d fuck Marie so hard Toad you have no idea. Seriously, Marie has that personality that screams “fuck me hard.” No, I didn’t like Skylar lmao