Rockers, metalheads, what are 6 musicians you would love to spend a day with?

So let's just say that one musician is assigned for each day. Who would they be? as for me...

day 1--- sean yseult.
the female bassist of white zombie. one of metal's truly bad ass women. she's into horror and creepy, odd and weird. all the stuff I love too.

day 2 --- kirk hammett
guitarist for metallica, and another creep enthusiast. i'd love to go through his giant horror collection. I'll let him show me how to use a wah pedal too XD i'd love to someday go to one of his festivals, "Kirk Von Hammett's Fear FestEvil". lets not forget that Von Hammett is a killer vampire lol.

day 3--- joan jett
Rockers, metalheads, what are 6 musicians you would love to spend a day with?another female who was quite influential in my music. she was the one who made me want to pick up a guitar at all, because before her I felt I couldn't be involved in music just because I'm a girl.

day 4---angus young
AC/DC's lil' devil, who's unintentionally taught me the ways of heavy blues rock. and taught me how to be a maniac on guitar XD

day 5--- rob zombie

simply a freakin cool dude. love his art and his admiration for creepy stuff. art I've drawn is influenced by his stuff.

day 6--- Marilyn manson
totally love his art and his admiration for creepy stuff as well. he's always had interesting points of view to me when it came to life and being individual. yea yeah, don't fight with me about whether or not he's part of the rock or metal spectrum XD

What musicians would you want to spend a day with?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Emily Whitehurst- she's been a favorite of mine for a while now
    2. Alice Cooper - he puts on one hell of a show and I think it would be really fun talking to him
    3. Marilyn Manson - his works are really cool
    4. Glenn Danzig - One of my favorite artists, another person I would love to chat with
    5. Pat Benatar
    6 - Steven Tyler - Easily one of my favorite artists, Aerosmith was one of the bands that got me into Rock

1|1
    0|0
    • awesome XD yeah from what I remember Glenn Danzig is your spirit animal lol

• Show All
    • yeah for sure. Danzig, I can't remember the first time I heard it because I was so little lol. my mom had a few CDs of his. however I was like 13 or 14 when I heard stuff from The Misfits and I thought "is this the same person?"

• yeah, it's really cool to see the progression of an artist or band.

Most Helpful Girl

• James Hetfield, Metallica frontman/rhythm guitarist

Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin lead guitarist

Abbath, Immortal frontman/everything else

Eric Clapton, no introduction necessary

Sid Vicious, Sex Pistols bassist (deceased)

Randall Blythe, Lamb of God frontman

1|0
    0|0
    • I need Jimmy Page to teach me how to play led zeppelin's "The Ocean" lol

• Show All
    • Understandable. I had a HUGE crush on, of all people, Jun Senoue after hearing him play in the Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 soundtracks. I guess you could say it was a... Crush 40. He's cute though.

segaretro.org/.../319px-Jun-dorimaga2004.jpg

• oh I've seen him before! lol that guitar he has in his hand looks a little similar to mine

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Mikael Åkerfeldt, Antti Hyyrynen, Maynard James Keenan, Alice Cooper, Michael Monroe and Sting

2|0
    0|0
  • Lemmy-motherfucking-Kilmister!!!
    MAY THE TRUE R&R LEGEND RIP SHIT UP IN VALHALLA!!!

1|2
    0|0
  • I know, Im not a metalhead but even the music I generally listen to I still wouldn't want to spend time with any artist.
    I enjoy their music, thats it. Im not interested in their personal life, they are just people like everyone else.
    Im also not interested in their stories about lyrics or how they came up with songs, instead I like a song if it makes me feel something inside, if I can relate to it or if it reminds me of anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate rob zombie, I'm a horror fan.
    Actually he is on the list so I can punch him repeatedly in the face for the atrocity that was his Remake of Halloween. It was like him taking a shit on the Mona Lisa.
    Also, Freddie Mercury. Joe Strummer, Johnny Rotten, Mike Cooley, and Jason Isbell

1|0
    0|0
    • dayumm (about rob zombie) lol I honestly think his remake of Halloween was more puke-worthy lol. oh man, Freddie mercury and Joe Strummer... highly respectable dudes

• His remake of Halloween not only completely missed what was great about the original, it also was an utter waste of time

• I mean giving Michael Myers a reason for his actions for one

• Jimi Hendrix, we smoke a fatty and talk music.

Bob Marley, we smoke a fatty and talk music.

Snoop Dogg, we smoke a fatty and talk music.

Gene Simmons. He doesn't smoke but I would love to talk music but also finance. Incredible business man.

Eric Clapton, because damn he can play Guitar

Jim Morrison, we would smoke a fatty and talk music and I think it'd just be a good day.

1|0
    0|0
    • should have known about what you and most of the musicians would be doing when hanging out lol

• Well what. Fucking chikk out, talk, jam a bit and maybe watch funny cartoons because we are now baked like the chips we eating. Lol

• of course XD nothing better than that! i'd kill to have a jam session with any of the people I mentioned

• Dead ones, maybe Miles Davis, David Bowie, John Lennon.

Old live ones, Carlos Santana, Jimmy Page, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell.

Younger, Jack White, Samantha Fish.

Really no way to keep a list down to just six.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know it was pretty hard for me to keep my list at a 6 cause there's so many more i'd love to spend a day with

• There's a few from the Black metal scene that would be cool to hangout with , also Moametal from Babymetal would be a lot of fun. She kicks ass and is adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Matthew Bellamy
    David Bowie
    Jimmy Page
    Roger Waters
    David Gilmour
    Roger Daltrey

1|2
    0|0
  • 1. Corey Taylor
    2. Trent Reznor
    3. King Diamond
    4. Elize Ryd (Amaranthe)
    5. Jamie Jasta
    6. Till Lindemann

1|0
    0|0
  • any band member of Leprous, Soen, Agent Fresco, Haken, Threshold (or ex-Threshold, i. e. Damian Wilson!)

1|0
    0|0
  • Steven Wilson, Mariusz Duda, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Einar Solberg, Devin Townsend and probably Bruce Dickinson :D

1|0
    0|0
    • totally awesome. hey last I heard about bruce Dickinson is that he had throat cancer (yeah I know that happened a few years ago now) do you know how things have come to be with him and that cancer?

• Show All
    • I think it was in 2015 or 2016. if you saw him in 2016 then apparently he's all good XD I heard that he found out he had cancer via the internet *facepalm*

• Well, if he did have it, it looks like he beat it. But I'm not sure XD

• Angus Young, Axl Rose, Marilyn Manson, Dave Grohl, Brian Johnson and Angus Young twice more. No that counts, it does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lemmy Kilmister (GOD !)
    James Hetfield
    Jimmy"The Rev" Sullivan
    Angus Young
    John Petrucci
    Jeremy Spencer

1|0
    0|0
  • Alice Cooper
    Klaus Meine
    Angus Young
    Brian Johnson
    Meat Loaf
    Neil Young

1|0
    0|0
  • Keith Richards
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Lemmy Kilmister
    Billy Gibbons
    Zakk Wylde
    Jimmy Page

1|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Momsen, Mike Oldfield, Nao Kawakita, Billy Joe Armstrong, Akira Yamaoka, and Kate Bush.

A couple of those are New Wave but oh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nik Roos, Joe Hisaishi, Deadmau5, Leeroy Tornhill, Demetrio Stratos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maynard Keenan, Zach Myers, Ben Burnley, Jake Luhrs, Kendrick Lamar

2|0
    0|0
  • David Dramain, Jacoby Shaddix, Mike+Chester, Kirt Cobain

1|0
    0|0
  • none of them because i would probably hate them irl but i like thier music

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• 1. Chester Bennington. May he rest in peace

2. Kurt Cobain. May he rest in peace as well.

3. Corey Taylor. I'd have to bring my boyfriend along for that one lol.

4. Freddie Mercury. Such a legend. R. I. P.

5. John Lennon. We would get high and talk about life and shit.

6. Ozzy Osbourne. Dude's a legend.

7. Robert Plant. I'm a huge Zeppelin fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • In no particular order:

1. Christopher Lee
    2. Moa Kikuchi
    3. Beethoven (obviously not because he's a rock/metal artist, but just because he's the most metal person ever :P )
    4. David Bowie
    5. Tobias Sammet
    6. Lexxi Foxx

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead:
    Day 1- Clive Burr
    Day 2- Gram Parsons
    Day 3- Greg Lake
    Day 4- Lemmy
    Day 5- Marc Bolan
    Day 6- Nick Drake

Alive:
    Day 1- David Coverdale
    Day 2- Scott Gorham
    Day 3- Adrian Smith
    Day 4- Johnny Rotten
    Day 5- Dave Mustaine
    Day 6- Robert Plant

1|1
    0|0
  • 1) Ivan L. Moody
    2) David Draiman
    3) James Hetfield
    4) Corey Taylor
    5) Jonathan Davis
    6) Amy Lee

I chose the ones I know that are really down-to-Earth and humble. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • awesome XD I've seen interviews with james hetfield and corey taylor, they really do seem to be some good people to speak with

• I agree :)

• Chris Cornell
    Patrick Stump
    Slash
    Nick Cave
    JJ Julius Son
    Stevie Knicks
    Cary Brothers

1|0
    0|0
    • Ps) I figured one for each day of the week 😉

• Show All
    • That broke my heart. It felt like a family member had died.

• same!! it affected both me and my parents. it crushed us the same way because I grew up on his music, and my parents listened to his stuff when dating

• Maynard Keenan, Dave Grohl, Prince, Lenny Kravitz, James Hetfield, and Slash

1|0
    0|0
  • interesting read

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes