Rockers, metalheads, what are 6 musicians you would love to spend a day with?

themetalhead
So let's just say that one musician is assigned for each day. Who would they be? as for me...

day 1--- sean yseult.

the female bassist of white zombie. one of metal's truly bad ass women. she's into horror and creepy, odd and weird. all the stuff I love too.

day 2 --- kirk hammett

guitarist for metallica, and another creep enthusiast. i'd love to go through his giant horror collection. I'll let him show me how to use a wah pedal too XD i'd love to someday go to one of his festivals, "Kirk Von Hammett's Fear FestEvil". lets not forget that Von Hammett is a killer vampire lol.

day 3--- joan jett
another female who was quite influential in my music. she was the one who made me want to pick up a guitar at all, because before her I felt I couldn't be involved in music just because I'm a girl.

day 4---angus young

AC/DC's lil' devil, who's unintentionally taught me the ways of heavy blues rock. and taught me how to be a maniac on guitar XD

day 5--- rob zombie

simply a freakin cool dude. love his art and his admiration for creepy stuff. art I've drawn is influenced by his stuff.

day 6--- Marilyn manson

totally love his art and his admiration for creepy stuff as well. he's always had interesting points of view to me when it came to life and being individual. yea yeah, don't fight with me about whether or not he's part of the rock or metal spectrum XD

What musicians would you want to spend a day with?
25
8