If anyone even buys it, for how much can I sell my art?

If anyone even buys it, for how much can I sell my art?
I’ve always been a very artistic person but I never really learned any techniques. Usually I draw with a simple black ballpoint pen on thick paper.
I know my art is not and will never be the best but hey every morning an idiot wakes up willing to give you his money for shit he doesn’t need;all you have to do is find him.
If you think someone would ever get the idea of buying my art for how much could I sell it?

I want to earn some extra money so I can be a bit more independent and art has always been fun for me so why not try and make money with it?

I know the idea is stupid and most likely bound to fail but you know at least I can try ;-;
By the way do you think I should give Medusa eyes or just leave it blank?

Anyways have an awesome day :3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a website called fiverr where people pay you to do illustrations and things for them. $20 is fairly cheap, a lot of sellers ask for more and you can see all their prices and find where you can price yours. P. s. great drawing

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• first off, killer artwork XD I think the eyes are good without pupils, it makes her look spookier. anyway I would honestly sell it for like $25-$30. you could probably find a website where you could post a picture of it and sell it there

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know, the market sets the price, you can sell it for as much as people are willing to buy. If no one buys it than you have to lower your price. Your work looks really good, that looks like the kind of stuff in comics and graphic novels, have you thought about doing that?

1|0
    0|0
  • You might get $15-20 for that. I am gonna let you in on a secret though. I have found that it is easier to get contracted to make someone else's creative dream a reality, than it is to sell your own creative works. Be an artist for hire, you would be surprised at how much cash you could put away.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a hard one as it worth what u value it at and what others think it's value is so you gotta find that

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you think 20€ is too much?

• Show All
    • Cos as much as I love that picture I wouldn't gotta find the right people

• I know thanks :)

• Work for a freelance website as a logo designer or a concept drawer.
    Then with enough money promote yourself.
    That is a 5-10 year process though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Art and its selling price are subjective. I would think that how much money you can earn with your art will be more a function of marketing skill than artistic skill. Good luck with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 cent.. lmao kidding, you have really good skills for sure but I don't think someone else would buy it yet. Maybe you can colour it and make it look more exotic.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a number of websites you can sell trough. And have a lot of people looking for your product.
    You could then link back to a free website where they could see more of your work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try Society6. com They put your art on canvas, prints, Iphone cases, Mugs, Tshirts etc and you get a percentage of the profits for every item sold.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not sure about that. Maybe, you could find a place where you can auction it, that would be great.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you take some college art classes you will learn a lot of techniques and your art will become amazing! You already have natural talent so honing your skills will make a huge difference! As for selling your art... I'm not really sure a lot of people post art for free on deviant art. It's not that there isn't money to be made with art but you would want to use it in some form like cartoons or actual art exhibits so you would have to draw more natural scenes that might not be as interesting/fun to you. I've never sold any of my drawings so maybe someone else knows more info about selling. For now I would just see if your friends want to buy them. Like buy some pictures frames and then cut your paper to size the frame then start drawing so it's a perfect fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • 70-95

1|0
    0|0
    • Im ernst xD?
      Das ist dina4

• Show All
    • So toll ist es auch wieder net ;-;

• Und du würdest es auch nicht kaufen xD

• Do commissions then you can make money.

1|1
    0|0
  • Something

1|0
    0|0
  • 10-15€

1|0
    0|0
  • $18. In my Opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Draw something that doesn't have rolled back eyes

0|0
    0|0
    • Why xD
      Her eyes are supposed to either be empty or look at you from above, not rolled back ;-;

• Maybe draw the eyes with the halo of color and just diminish the pupils

What Girls Said 6

• Amazing artwork!
    You shouldn't sell it for cheap, that's for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd pay $45. LOL but that's because I'm broke. If I could afford it I'd pay more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you can start out by posting it on deviantart. com

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd sell it for $28 dollars.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 dollars

1|0
    0|0
  • 18-20€