If anyone even buys it, for how much can I sell my art?

I’ve always been a very artistic person but I never really learned any techniques. Usually I draw with a simple black ballpoint pen on thick paper.
I know my art is not and will never be the best but hey every morning an idiot wakes up willing to give you his money for shit he doesn’t need;all you have to do is find him.
If you think someone would ever get the idea of buying my art for how much could I sell it?

I want to earn some extra money so I can be a bit more independent and art has always been fun for me so why not try and make money with it?

I know the idea is stupid and most likely bound to fail but you know at least I can try ;-;
By the way do you think I should give Medusa eyes or just leave it blank?

Anyways have an awesome day :3

717

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a website called fiverr where people pay you to do illustrations and things for them. $20 is fairly cheap, a lot of sellers ask for more and you can see all their prices and find where you can price yours. P. s. great drawing

Most Helpful Girl

• first off, killer artwork XD I think the eyes are good without pupils, it makes her look spookier. anyway I would honestly sell it for like $25-$30. you could probably find a website where you could post a picture of it and sell it there