Have you watched Law and Order?

Is it a good show?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I have!! For as long as I have watched tv YEEES but there are diff series of law & order: there's criminal intent, SVU, trial by jury, LA, and True crime.

SVU is most ppls go to tho (mind you these episodes can get very heated some episodes are disturbing & if your parents are around the subjects that are talked about might make awkward moments)
    Almost anything Dick wolf makes is good also try watching Blue Bloods & House if you haven't already House & Law & Order are classic
    I didn't know there were people who haven't seen it yet😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • & if your feeling dangerous watch Criminal Minds (tht show gets crazy really fast sometimes)

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched and excessive about of Law and Order in middle school. The early seasons were alright. It gets repetitious after a few decades though.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• it's pretty good, just don't think it's completely based on the justice system and some episodes can get pretty weird. There was one that really stuck with me and it was about a young couple in high school that eventually found out that not only were they pregnant, but were brother and sister. Their father had been fraudulent in some manner and that was the focus of the team but the sub plot stayed with me more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never seen. Even never heard about it. Is it great?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad if you're into how the the whole criminal justice system works in a sense. It's fictional but they usually based their episodes around current events or what has happened. Also it's kind of fun to see both side, of how they find and catch the criminals and then how they prosecute. It's lost its luster over the years, been on for a long time now. My favorite characters on the show are Sam Watson [James McCoy] for the lawyers and Jerry Orbach [Detective Lennie Briscoe], but the actor died during the timeline of the show.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a damn good show especially SVU

you should watch it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love law and order. Criminal intent was my favorite. SUV was ok somtimes

1|0
    0|0
  • SVU is good

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

3|0
    0|0
  • Many times before, I like SVU more

1|0
    0|0
  • It's good but it's not NYPD Blue

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes... hot ladies

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the theme but have never seen it

1|0
    0|0
  • Boring

1|0
    0|0
  • Girlfriend watches SVU

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My granny loves crime serials so I have watched a little from everything but I don't find Law and Order any special

1|0
    0|0
  • Not religiously but I've seen a lot of episodes over the years

1|1
    0|0
  • I've watched Special Victims Unit (the best) I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • SVU is like every girl's fantasy. Rape gets properly handled.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never watched it.

1|0
    0|0
  • one episode and i loved it

1|0
    0|0
  • nope