Have you watched Law and Order?

Is it a good show?

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I have!! For as long as I have watched tv YEEES but there are diff series of law & order: there's criminal intent, SVU, trial by jury, LA, and True crime.

SVU is most ppls go to tho (mind you these episodes can get very heated some episodes are disturbing & if your parents are around the subjects that are talked about might make awkward moments)
    Almost anything Dick wolf makes is good also try watching Blue Bloods & House if you haven't already House & Law & Order are classic
    I didn't know there were people who haven't seen it yet😂😂

• & if your feeling dangerous watch Criminal Minds (tht show gets crazy really fast sometimes)

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched and excessive about of Law and Order in middle school. The early seasons were alright. It gets repetitious after a few decades though.