Who is who in this family?

Who is who in this family?I'm embarrassed for them, they didn't sweep the floor :/

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They are a polpolyamorus couple living in New York as artists. The dino is the dominant one. The relationship started between the dino and the doll. C3P0 is a young 18-year-old boy coming to visit and explore American culture. They don't have a lot of money but have two dogs. Also, the purple dino has a huge dick.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• ObiWolf Kenobi and his bone sword and his golden C3PooDog (the dino dog is not those we think) have sweared to say a lot of swear words and to protect Zacopane the silver Princess from ... from boring stories.
    Another tale speaks about a space dino dog travels to find a lot of gold for his flintstone family and he met a girl wanting a selfie *blue light*. The End.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha! bone above the boner... can't you see it?
      Zakopane is the most famous town in Polish mountains ;)

Someone gave me the idea of IDEAL man (robot) obedient and inert... and with a small equipment ;) and the dog... Dildo! ups! Dino :) Hahahahha!

• Show All
    • Why a "random" pic? Is it not you who set together these toys and take the pic and then post here? x) Is it a pic from internet you lost me x). If you like folk costumes i could post maybe a pic of one from my area but it will be a french one for you but it is more a old local one from south old traditions with a specific regional language. If i may? and that you tolerate it? x) But tomorrow not now, i am over late on my time sleep. Dreaming of bone star wars and dirty dreams xD

• Have a good night :)

• Yeah I don’t know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's Mama ICU-P on the left, Papa Bone-me on the right, and their lovely slave-pet-daughter Heidi-Hoe.

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚ mama? Wasn't it he? Let's change it for
      Papa Boner... Look by coincidence I turned his tail πŸ˜‚ Slave - pet? Kind of toy for pets, you mean? πŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • @RichardBandit My dog ate it, sorry.

• Ohhhh... how sad, you are cruel ;)

Recommended myTakes