If you were T'Challa, would you still keep your vibranium a secret or open the gates to the world for endless possibilities? Why/why not?

Black Panther fans

44

Most Helpful Guy

• My choice, much like his, would have less to do with the vibranium itself and more to do with the great potential they have to contribute to the world in a positive and meaningful way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. Let’s not pretend that there aren’t evil and bad people in this world , even though it’s done with good intentions... there’s ALWAYS gonna be some a**hole somewhere that will take advantage.