Do you like the Star Wars prequels?

I know JarJar wasn't good and dialogue perhaps cudda been better.. but the battles the light sabre fights and story line overall in my view are great and a damn sight better than Disneys/Kennedys fuck ups (Rogue One excepted)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never watched ANY Starwars movies or prequels

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I loved all the star wars movies. I grew up with the originals 4, 5, anf six so of course they were the best. But I'm happy with the ones made after. My son and I are waiting for the next one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wasn’t a fan of the prequels, although Anakin was hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally just found them... boring?

0|1
    0|0
    • My order of preference would be
      1 empire strikes back (powerful all the way)
      2 rogue one (very dark)
      3 revenge of sith (anakin and kenobi fight)
      4 new hope (han solo)
      5 attack of clones (best battle)
      6 return of jedi (death star battle)
      7 force awakens (ehmmmm)
      8 last jedi (utter SHITE)

• Show All
    • I meant the people, not the movies. ^_^

• I got u 😀

• Nobody hates star wars like star wars fans do lol

2|0
    0|0
  • original series was more interesting

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I've enjoyed every Star Wars film, some more than others.

0|1
    0|0
  • My list: https://letterboxd.com/filiporvik/list/star-wars/

I really like the third prequel.

If you got any questions, just ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love 4, 5, 6. Like 1, 2, 3. I liked 7 and 8 also. Rogue one was good until the ending where they all died. I think disney is doing a decent job. Not great but decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, some people given it hard time, but it was sure better then SJWs Wars.

0|1
    0|0
  • They had good bits but overall I found them disappointing. Even more than other Star Wars movies they seemed to spend all their time on minor tangents then announce all the action happened between two episodes.

I really do believe Lucas changed his plans for Jar jar based on the negative reception.

The biggest mess up in episode 1 isn’t jar jar though, it’s playing off anakin winning the final battle as a fluke. They’ve already established he’s was beyond his years battle hardened and the best pilot ever. All they needed to do was let him intentionally risk his life and pull off an insane move to win the battle... and they turned it into a not funny joke.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the prequels just as much as the original trilogy. Hayden Christensen's acting in Attack Of The Clones was terrible though, but it's somewhat better in Revenge Of The Sith.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed... i think the mistake lucas made was doing it all himself. Yes uts his story but he shudda dialogue writers in and other directors... look at empire.. dir by irvin kirshner n by far best

• I liked Attack of The Clones. Hated Revenge Of the Sith.

• Fuck the third one, but the other two I liked.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just now watched phantom menace n enjoyed it

• Show All
    • Rogue One is actually quite good. Even Lucas i heard praised it. Few crappy monents but it is way way way above The Farce Awakens and The Last Mary Jedi Poppins

• Wow. That was quite creative. I'm impressed lol. I just wished Snoke was actually Darth Plagueis. They do suck. They are direct copy cats of the OT really. I'm excited to see Solo.

• I disagree somewhat. The Yoda battles are by far one of my favorites. But, overall, I can't stand to watch the prequels. And, the only new Star Wars movie I don't like is the last.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the prequels where too harshly judged n attack of tbe clones prob has best battle scene of all movies

• Better than the two Mary Sue requels.. In fact, I put episode 3 over episode 6, but still have to put episode 1 under The Force Awakens. Sadly..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, they're as good as the new movies though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but I need to watch them carefully because of medical problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Better than the new trilogy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes