Any Dragon Ball Super fans?

Anyone fans of Dragon Ball Super? I just caught up on the latest episodes, and holy shit!

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I started watching it just last night. I'm a fan of Dragon Ball series but for some reason I didn't start watching Super until last night, I had absolutely nothing to do, so I started it, liked it a lot, watched 6 episodes straight!

• Dude, you're in for some good shit.

• Huh, I don't think I do. What actually happened?

• When Goku was fighting Beerus in his Super Saiyan 3 form, he involuntarily backed away when Beerus was just about to attack. Goku was wondering why his body moved away by itself, he didn't do it on purpose! I have some idea about his Ultra Instinct form so I was very thrilled when it happened.