If you were famous, how do you think you would handle the fame?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love doing interviews but I wouldn't like the paparazzi and would assumingly get in many altercations with them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think that I would like it. I prefer to "work behind the scene" if you know what I mean. I am more of a one on one interpersonal person. If I'm famous in a company that I created or work for then I would be alright with and handle it well. However, if it's the kind of fame that celebs go through where there are cameras everywhere and people constantly following you then no way. I would totally go insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I’d invariably mess up and my fans would hate me because I’d never want to meet any of them :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't handke it. I know. I do music and prefer playing in the band and writing while someone sings my songs! Fame is a curse to a real artist. Only a few remain true and handle fame... Like Bowie or Sade for examples.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would make a lot of money. Then I'll find somewhere quiet and peaceful and live there. Like Lee Hyori. I admire her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely would not be able to handle the fact that i won't have any privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d keep my love life private

0|2
    0|0
  • I don’t think I could deal with the paparazzi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty bad. Like my privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • By keeping my personal life private.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I'm changing. Period. I will not lie. I'd be f***ed. I have to be more outgoing. 100% not me so I would be forced to go where I don't want to be. Do what I don't want to do which sometimes is already me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was kind of e-famous for a bit in the bodybuilding community and forums... I hated it. I didn't like the attention anymore. It's degrading to read nothing but hateful comments on a daily basis even if you know the people who are spewing hate are just miserable af and have nothing better to do. People dig into your personal life and it's very uncomfortable. So nah, if I didn't even like that... I wouldn't want to be famous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate to be famous to be honest. I’m not a person that likes the spotlight and values my privacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope it wouldn't change me.

Character is who you are irrespective of whether anyone is watching you or not. With the exception of using the bathroom, I hope having someone watching me would make no difference in my daily life.

If what I do most does lead to fame - and since it's writing, that's not impossible - then given that I'm 45 now, I hope my character is fully formed and strong. I'm not into following the "personality culture" of the media. I tend to look to people I'd like to emulate in terms of their integrity over time. Men like Jimmy Carter, Barak Obama, Billy Graham, Andrew Wommack (awmi. net), Dave Duell, who have lived with a purpose and focus that are reported to be the same in private as you see in their public face.

I think I'd handle it reasonably well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the level and type of fame. I think I would be pretty humble about it (at first, at least). I think I'd be pretty low key about it. I would hope it wouldn't go to my head.

I think that I would be kind, friendly... up until someone went crazy on me. I would work to try to prevent that as it was. I would be pretty protective of my private life, too. I would hope that the fame would not change me enough to start doing something out of character... get into drugs, heavy drinking, etc. I would probably be pretty paranoid about dating.

I think if I was careful enough, I could handle a certain amount of it. Hopefully, being able to keep being who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd stay out of the limelight as much as possible. Some celebrities are actually quite good at that. I think I would be too, especially since I'm not pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I could handle it fairly well. I don't believe it would change me so much. I would get over the paparazzi if I was that famous. I'd go about my business like always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terribly, so much that I'd probably want to fake my own death, having something like paparazzi would bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what level of famous, but seeing how I can already occasionally be an arrogant arsehole, I can't see how that could possibly go wrong. ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just gonna do what Keanu Reeves does, man's a role model

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go from zero to pompous dickhead who forgot where he came from in about 5 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get pretty cantankerous if I was swarmed by paparazzi. Individual fans however would be treated well.

0|0
    0|0
  • By chilling the way I do now. Nothing would change aside from me avoiding people more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think really crappy, I'd start being a controlling, spoiled cunt in no time.
    I think... 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be famous just to avoid the fame. Fame doesn't really appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would become a complete idiot with traits of grandesse and narcissism. Happy not to be famous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd make bank on it. I'd buy an island and make my own state on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pull a chester bennington

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate it. Its not me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • O search sexy woman

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have a boring life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd have a hard time finding me

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be a real stuck up prudish asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d be bagging all the Hollywood bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck so many fans I get A. I. D. S. like Eazy E did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd play into it, treat it like a game. So wouldn't let it go to my head, probably just look crazy. Like teasing the paparazzi, taking pictures of them, doing zany things. My popularity would be short-lived I imagine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes