Favorite or Popular Show?

What are some of your favorite shows to watch? What can you recommend?Favorite or Popular Show?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends, Family Guy, 90210, Gossip Girl, The Office, One tree hill, This is us, American Dad, The Simpsons, The Vampire Diaries, The 100..

• Thanks for so many suggestions, some of these I haven't heard of though like 90210, One tree Hill, and this is us.

• No problem, and this is us just came out and it's really popular. It's perfect and appealing to all audiences.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to REALLY like Supernatural and Doctor Who, but both shows kind of lost their luster in the last few years.

StarGate SG-1 is pretty good (at least in the first half or so of the show), I actually really enjoy the earlier episodes of Law and Order.

24 and MONK are also really good through and through. And although I haven't seen a whole lot of it, Criminal Minds looks pretty good too

• Thanks I haven't seen the last few, so I'll check them out.

• If you've ever seen the show Psych it's a similar atmosphere and mood. The mixture of comedy in that show is very close to that of Monk's. It might have even been the same studio come to think of it