Who likes Five Nights at Freddy's?

You dont have to answer all the questions, that are just a few interessting things

If you did, wich games (also fanmade) of fnaf did you play?

Wich Animatronic is your favourite?(mine is foxy)

Did anyone read the books?

Wich animatronic scares you the most, or what about fnaf ist the most scary?
Who likes Five Nights at Freddy's??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• fnaf 1 bonnie was I think the most terrifying. I know they got "creepier" designs as time went on but I felt like (with the exception of the toy animations of fnaf 2) the more simple each monster was the creepier. The added teeth in fnaf 4 were just... they weren't that spooky. I like the concept and story for fnaf but I didn't enjoy playing any of the games. I don't enjoy horror. I enjoy the concepts of horror but I don't enjoy horror.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• -I’ve played all of them but sister location. Haven’t bought that one yet. My favorite fan made game based off FNAF is called One night at Flumpty’s. There’s also a second one.
    -My favorite is the Puppet. It’s just so unsettling but for some reason I really like it.
    -haven’t read the books.
    -I think the nightmare animatronics are most scary for me. And Chica’s cupcake.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ok, i played just 1 and 2, but i saw all (original) games at youtube (also for known whats goes on in the games, i usually dont like horror games, but this one was so interessting somehow, usually i am a yellow-belly) i played a fangame named dayshift at freddys, its funny but a bit crazy

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MH!😊

• Five Nights at Flumpys was not bad 😄
      But the Jumpscares are a bit scarier than the original to me 😅

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Too creepy for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like watching people play Five Nights at Freddy's

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too on youtube and then i played 1 and 2 :) and my boyfriend also, it was fun :)

• It's an absolute joke to the gaming industry, you child.

0|1
    2|2
    • Verrrry intolerant, no need to insult me just for asking a question about a game i like 😑 just go and make someone else being pisst off you pansy...

• Show All
    • Side note: The sad cunt is the one asking questions and wanting validation for liking some brain dead horror game marketed to pre-pubescent children.

• Who sayed that i wantet a validation? I just dont had another question to ask here, so dont say you know what i want, you are totally wrong, if i want validation i ask real people about this game, and i know a few who like it too, i just ask it because i was thinking of a question and i am curious to talk about it, i dont know what your problem is to let people like what they want, the world dont need people like you, that want to restrict other, so gladly your life is not so long i guess

• i hate it andits fandom, i hate to see its not dead yet

0|0
    1|0
  • my life is already creepy enough, so i dont need to watch it

0|1
    0|0
  • not me what about five nights at edwins place girls only

0|0
    0|0
  • I never did it. Would you recommend?

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont find it either scary or interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I do like that it got some people into animatronics, always good to find new people to talk about em with since they've been an interest of mine since I was a kid.

Although I'm not a huge fan of the gameplay. My friend loves em and kept me up to date on the lore (since I was curious after the release of the first one) until I guess the most recent game finally resolved everything? She's 100% ed every game and read all the books and such so she knew it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes