Who likes Five Nights at Freddy's?

You dont have to answer all the questions, that are just a few interessting things

If you did, wich games (also fanmade) of fnaf did you play?

Wich Animatronic is your favourite?(mine is foxy)

Did anyone read the books?

Wich animatronic scares you the most, or what about fnaf ist the most scary?
Who likes Five Nights at Freddy's??

210

Most Helpful Guy

• fnaf 1 bonnie was I think the most terrifying. I know they got "creepier" designs as time went on but I felt like (with the exception of the toy animations of fnaf 2) the more simple each monster was the creepier. The added teeth in fnaf 4 were just... they weren't that spooky. I like the concept and story for fnaf but I didn't enjoy playing any of the games. I don't enjoy horror. I enjoy the concepts of horror but I don't enjoy horror.

Most Helpful Girl

• -I’ve played all of them but sister location. Haven’t bought that one yet. My favorite fan made game based off FNAF is called One night at Flumpty’s. There’s also a second one.
    -My favorite is the Puppet. It’s just so unsettling but for some reason I really like it.
    -haven’t read the books.
    -I think the nightmare animatronics are most scary for me. And Chica’s cupcake.

• Ok, i played just 1 and 2, but i saw all (original) games at youtube (also for known whats goes on in the games, i usually dont like horror games, but this one was so interessting somehow, usually i am a yellow-belly) i played a fangame named dayshift at freddys, its funny but a bit crazy

• Thanks for the MH!😊

• Five Nights at Flumpys was not bad 😄
      But the Jumpscares are a bit scarier than the original to me 😅