What Pokemon did you choose in Red/Blue (Generation 1)?

I chose Squirtle because Blastoise is badass, but when I play the remakes I'm going to choose Bulbasaur because he's underrated. Who did you choose and why?
  • Charmander
  • Squirtle
  • Bulbasaur
    Vote C

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Squirtle! I got into pokemon when I was younger after watching the TV show and thinking how cool it was. In the show, I remember there were squirtles with sunglasses, and I also remember there was a lazy charizard.

Naturally, when I played the games (borrowed from my sister), I wanted a cool pokemon, so I picked squirtle. I associated them with the cool sunglass squirtles and I associated charizard with laziness. Bulbasaur was just alright to me lol. I also saw my sister playing the game before and I saw the animation for surf and thought it was badass looking.

• Dude yes, the Squirtles with shades were the littest pokemon ever to exist.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to go for Squirtle but ever since I picked Bulbasaur in xy I've really warmed up to that line a lot more. I love my venasaur bab, she's perfect. If I were to do a replay of FR/LG I'd pick Bulbasaur

• Nice, finally someone who used Bulbasaur he got 0 votes so far.