Rate this Stand up comedian out of 5: Robin Williams?

Starting as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the mid-1970s, Robin Williams is credited with leading San Francisco's comedy renaissance. After rising to fame as Mork in Mork & Mindy (1978–82), Williams established a career in both stand-up comedy and feature film acting. He was known for his improvisational skills.

Williams created a signature free-form persona in comedy, in a style that was so widely and uniquely identified with him, that new comedians imitated Williams personally. Jim Carrey impersonated his Mork character early in his own career. This high-spirited persona has been generally credited with paving the way for the growing comedy scene which developed in San Francisco.

Many comedians valued the way he worked highly personal issues into his comedy routines, especially his honesty about drug and alcohol addiction, along with depression

• 5/5 The best comedian ever!
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Robin Williams?
    Vote F
Eddie Murphy: 4.3/5
Rodney Dangerfield: 3.9/5
Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Mitch Hedberg: 3.8/5
Bill Burr: 3.8/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Kevin Hart: 3.7/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Sam Kinison: 3.3/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Jerry Seinfeld: 3.2/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
Bill Cosby: 3.1/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5

1319

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't call him the best, he was known to steal jokes so that knocms a point off for me, but he's a solid 4 as a character & comedic genius. He had to deal with alcoholism & towards the end of his life dimentia, which was actually a thing he joked about on stage. None of his specials were bad, some were just okay, but I loved Ms. Doubtfire & anytime he made an appearance on a show like back when I used to watch Conan & the Daily Show it was always good news. The world will miss him & has ever since his suicide that his wife attributed to him not wanting to live in the funny farm with dementia for the last of his days. He was a part of my childhood even, as like the Genie in Alladin, but then as an adult I was happy to know he was also a dirty ass comic telling jokes about shaved pussy and viagra. He's kind of like a funnier more endearing Bob Saget in that way.