Are there any TV shows from the 70s and 80s that you can still binge watch, or even just watch today?

I have tried so many but I just can't get past the 2nd episode.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Binge-watch? Not really, but there are plenty of shows that are enjoyable to watch.
    Rockford Files, Columbo, Star Trek: Next Gen, MASH, Taxi, The A-team, etc etc
    Shows from that era were much more episodic - the style of TV we see today in that regard didn't really get its start until the 90s

The 90s did have much better TV though, admittedly, with things like Twin Peaks and StarGate SG-1

0|0
    0|0
    • Very valid point about "binge watch". Thanks. I think they did have some shows like that but it is the others that were more popular. One name that comes to mind is "Shogun".

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Snl for sure, mash, I could probably do stuff like happy days or Starkey & hutch. I grew up on Nick at night so I basically would always binge on shit like dick van dyke show, bewitched, etc cause they would just replay that stuff all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alice, Maude, Soap, Benson, MyTwo Dads, Mr Belvedere, Family Ties, Three's Company, What's Happening, Good Times, The Jefferson's, One Day At A Time, M*A*S*H, Rockford Files, T. J. Hooker, Magnum P. I., Hart to Hart, The A-Team, Welcome Back Kotter, Night Court, ALF also many others

0|0
    0|0
  • "WKRP in Cincinnati" and "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" would be two great ones for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any Scooby Doo shows from that time and the Golden Girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know if it is from 70s but That 70s show is awesome 👌

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes