What villains or antagonists (in cartoons or anime) do you root for?

Ever since I was a kid, I used to love the villains, and sometimes get mad when they lose at the end. Anime is cool because some of them get "redeemed" and become allies. My favorite ones are in the picture, but I like more. Dr. blight is an honorable mention.

If you don't like any antagonists, then this question is not for you. Just kidding, but there has to be at least one you like. What villains or antagonists (in cartoons or anime) do you root for??

1211

Most Helpful Girl

• Ulquiorra and Grimmjow from Bleach... And Aizen to an extent... Mad genius that he is (obviously not as much as Urahara, but we are talking about the villains)
    Uchiha Madara from Naruto...

I also like the Joker. Somehow I feel that he makes Batman a better super hero... By being a maniacal psycho

Most Helpful Guy

• Meruem from Hunter x Hunter. Madara Uchiha from Naruto. Lust/glutton/ Wrath from Full Metal Alchemist. I can't remember all of them but there's a lot of cool bad guys and gals out there.

• Yeah bad guys/girls are awesome, and tend to have a lot of personality. I'm surprised by the amount of people that don't like any antagonists or villains or even hate them.

• Same here. Learning about psychology now and I think it has to do a lot with their views/values which is interesting. And also the fact that bad guys usually lose and aren't made to be a well thought out characters. Really unfortunate because that can make the anime/manga/show a lot more interesting