What character in a movie/series could‘ve been great, but the actor didn’t fit the role?

56

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Asa Butterfield as Ender Wiggin in the Movie Ender's game.
    He didn't only fit the role but the thing is... he is actually not that talented for such a complex role. He is learning quite well in his acting career.
    The movie has a weird plot too but I loved it.

• A lot of people will disagree but Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

• Uhhhhhhh... lol

• Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher.

• The Harry Potter films cast many shit actors, Daniel Radcliffe possibly being the worst

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like Anne Hathaway, I feel like any movie where she is replaced would increase viewers.

Also the woman in Oceans 11 played by Julia Roberts - Tessa isn't that interesting - they should have a different woman.

• Jake in Mrs Peregrine's. Like what the hell were they thinking? The boy couldn't even ask. Also District 9 was amazing, but they really should have gotten someone else to play the main guy who's weird name escapes me at the moment

• Kirsten Stuart in twilight

• Great opinion πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Michael Fassbender as Harry Hole in The Snowman.

• Battlefield Earth. John Travolta ruined that movie (which is based on a book (.

• Book was better, the movie made the aliens into goofballs. Thet cut out too much, Travolta and Forrest Whittaker were bad casting picks for those roles.

• Yeah, I agree, but he made it even shittier.

• Like adding a giant dousche to a turd sandwich