Kong vs Godzilla?

At the end of the movie Kong skull island there is a reference to Godzilla. Does that mean there is going to be a Kong vs Godzilla movie in the future?Kong vs Godzilla?Kong vs Godzilla?Kong vs Godzilla?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• They're trying to build up to a monsters cinematic universe so maybe. Kong didn't do too great though I don't think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah actually they're launching a monster cinematic universe. It's either next year or 2020 there's a Godzilla King of Monsters movie where he fights a bunch of Godzilla universe monsters and then a Godzilla v Kong movie the year after. Both movies were amazing watches so there's a lot of hype for these two brawling it out. Especially since they said Kong was still growing

• Pretty cool I would love to see them. And yeah insane that Kong is still growing if they do fight I want Kong to win.