Do you ever get tired of Hollywood making women like men?

Do you ever get tired of Hollywood making women like men.?

1217

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like how u said "making women like men" implying that men are the tough gender and women r not. Those r stereotypes. I like when movies break stereotypes. Recently Hollywood has been releasing movies where women have all kinds of characterization they're getting better on that.

• But men are stronger then women, everyone with a brain knows that.

• No one is saying women can't be strong, what we're saying is men are still stronger. Women have to go through fuck all "shit" in their lives. In dangerous situations like a bank robbery, 99% of the time it will be resolved by a man. That is why women aren't seen as strong and aren't represted this way in media and movies.

• Represented*

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's realistic. Women with fighting skills and confidence are pretty attractive (Laura croft is an old, good example). It also depends on the extent, many behaviours that are not great in males (swearing, spitting, abusive/mean, etc.) come off as even worse in females if enacted.