Guys, what movie scene made you cry?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• End of Big Fish, grarbage incinerator scene in Toy Story 3, Beginning of Up, beginning of The Lion King, when the mom dies in The Land Before Time, end of Forrest Gump where he talks to Jenny's grave, dog death in I Am Legend, death scene in Moulin Rouge, end of Titanic, subway bathroom scene in The Pursuit of Happiness, Clint Eastwood singing You Are My Sunshine in Trouble With The Curve, The Iron Giant Superman, The Good Will Hunting it's not your fault -scene, Brian and Dom's last race in Furious 7 and end of Saving Private Ryan

... to mention a few πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, The Lion King death scene, Loved Forrest Gump, and the dog scene in I Am Legend- heartbreaking!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I watched all the harry potter films in order and when they released the final part of the last film i honestly cried when the end credits began, it was so sad when i saw a video of the actors on the last day of filming. I also saw love actually, it didn’t make me cry but it was a lovely story. And another which did make me cry was a love story called salmon fishing in the Yemen which is now on Netflix. Produced by the BBC.

0|1
    0|0
    • I need to watch the Harry Potter movies. I'm a bit late to the game. I think I've heard of the salmon fishing one.

• The notebook
    A walk to remember
    Bicentennial man
    The elephant man

0|0
    0|0
  • Like in almost every Disney movie where things get emotional...
    can't forget Harry Potter... (Fred... why in the world ?)
    Star Wars makes me cry in my heart's deepest part...
    Groot and Yondu's Death was just shattering...
    It is impossible to list them all...
    But anyway...
    Logan you damn fool...
    I hate Amazing Spiderman 2 ... Gwen please NO!!!
    The moment when Ralph realizes what he has got to do in Wreck It Ralph... Cola mountain scene...

..." ALWAYS "
    ... (*flooding*)

Rogue One ending... Goddammit Lucasfilms... !! 😒😒😒😠

Honestly... I can't remember more... things are getting a bit emotional again after you asked this question...πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
    • Titanic...
      ahh no...
      Thats a comedy movie...
      It was not intended to make anyone cry...

• I'm sorry! Didn't mean to make you cry! But Disney... yeah... Bambi, Dumbo, the Lion King.. lump in my throat. And yeah, I get the whole thing about Star Wars finally.

• When he said "you were a bad gorl today. Daddy will punish you now" :'( She didn't deserve that punishment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever cried of laughter at movies but I can't remember any specifics. I don't like comedy movies anymore, they fail to make me laugh now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Except some Guy Ritchie and other British movies.

• Show All
    • Can't think of any specifically. But Hollywood movies don't make me laugh anymore. They always try too hard. I enjoy puns, dry humour, and situational comedy. I found the Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes movies funny.

• British tv series too. Like Blackadder.

• There was a scene at the end of the garden if words that made me cry like a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Brian’s Song

0|0
    0|0
  • Battle Losangles

0|0
    0|0
  • the ending of Hours, by paul walker

0|0
    0|0
  • Braveheart, FREEDOM!!!