Guys, what movie scene made you cry?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• End of Big Fish, grarbage incinerator scene in Toy Story 3, Beginning of Up, beginning of The Lion King, when the mom dies in The Land Before Time, end of Forrest Gump where he talks to Jenny's grave, dog death in I Am Legend, death scene in Moulin Rouge, end of Titanic, subway bathroom scene in The Pursuit of Happiness, Clint Eastwood singing You Are My Sunshine in Trouble With The Curve, The Iron Giant Superman, The Good Will Hunting it's not your fault -scene, Brian and Dom's last race in Furious 7 and end of Saving Private Ryan

... to mention a few πŸ˜‚

• Oh yeah, The Lion King death scene, Loved Forrest Gump, and the dog scene in I Am Legend- heartbreaking!