What's a band/artist you love, but most people don't even know about?

I listen to bunch of obscure and less known bands and artists. One of them is this local band where I used to live. One of the best live bands I've ever seen and having talked to the singer, really down to earth.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• HEAT band from Sweden, Erik Grönwell or calle krissiansson very good went through a swedish music phase

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 30

• Home free, a country acapella group. Although they have done more than country songs. I also listen to them because they have good lines, parts and songs for bass singers like me. Many other songs are too high for me to handle.

0|1
    0|0
  • mine is eyedea and abilities a hip hop duo of a rapper and dj unfortunately eyedea has died but they could have changed the world with there music hell anyone from the record label rhymesayers records. this is also coming from someone who hates rap music the main stream stuff they play every day on the raido is such garbage and perpetuates the idea that that what raps about and so what do they do start acting like idiots and shooting each other in the streets its sad really

0|1
    0|0
  • Jay Critch. But he recently blew up all of a sudden so that's done. Let's see.
    Hopsin
    Joyner Lucas (he blew up too)
    JB blockbuster (another ratist who blew up again with a song with drake).
    So yeah just hopsin for now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure on whether they are popular, but definitely three days grace

1|1
    0|0
    • They're somewhat popular but they're good!

• Definitely agree, not sure whether you knew yet, but they are bringing out a new album soon. Three songs of the album are already on spotify. (the mountain, I am an outsider, right left wrong). I enjoy the new ones quite a lot too, so thought I'd share.

• Guns n roses but I guess everybody knows about them but almost nobody listens to them

1|1
    0|0
  • Öz Ürügülü
    Aleuchatistas
    Kayo Dot
    Convulsif
    Gutbucket
    Brewed by Noon
    De Kift
    The Ex
    Knalpot
    Radare

0|1
    0|0
  • There are so many! For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCsoB8p578Q

0|1
    0|0
  • unlike you i too got one singer she's not much popular... had just made to only one single reality tv competition being a top 5 contestant among dem... bt the finest one i would hve ever vitnessed in my whole life

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't met too many people who know Lord Huron, but they are one of my favorites

1|1
    0|0
  • john frusciante. Everyone knows the chili peppers but most don't know what the BEST member of that band did outside the group. The album 'shadows collide with people' or 'the empyrean' is a good place to start (he has many solo albums) but my favorite is probably 'to record only water for 10 days' which was made with a simple 4 track recorder, no DAW (I'm not sure they existed back then) I think it was made entirely on tape. In any case, the album is pure gold, a little rough sounding to some who are used to ridiculously overproduced pop music, but it's rawness makes it all the better. Also check out Nick Drake.

0|1
    0|0
  • X. Perience, Missing Heart, Pharao, and some other EDM artists.

0|1
    0|0
  • They weren't obscure in Pakistan and India (they broke up in the early 2000s) but Americans don't know them.
    I know you won't understand the language but listen to the music which is a fusion of East and West.
    Here is a concert in Times Square, New York
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_PRiVKI-Qhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r1C9TtWvjQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p2dRkVURQM

0|1
    0|0
  • Pallbearer but they’re starting to get more popular

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm guessing not many know about The Neal Morse Band

0|1
    0|0
  • Mortification an australian Christian Heavy Metal band

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a band/artist I love that most people don't know about