How do you feel about movie adapted from video games and anime?

Do you think they shouldn't be made into live action films or you you think they should? If you do should they be closet related to the source material or focus on a new story line? And should they stay in Japan or move to Hollywood as well.How do you feel about movie adapted from video games and anime??

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been disappointed by them so far

• I have big hopes for the Naruto adaptation. But I can't except much tbh

• Well they are getting the original creator of Naruto to oversee it, and the writer was a fan of the show so I have high hopes. Make George Clooney Jiraiya pls lol

• Omg that would be amazing xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if they are not the same as the game/anime I like to watch the live action movies. I like to see how close they can get the movie to the game/anime and I enjoy them for that.