Swamp People thoughts?

Does anyone else watch the show swamp people on history channel. What do you think of it if you have watched it? Swamp People thoughts??
  • NEVER heard of it
    Vote A
  • Heard of it never watched it
    Vote B
  • Watched it didn't like it watched it and like it
    Vote C
  • No opinion/ show me the results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems grimey

0|0
    0|0
    • Well they are in the swamps and it does shot a little bit of blood because they gotta shoot em in the back of the head.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• dont like guns and dont like hunting but can't say i dislike the actual people in the show

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see your point there. I only have one question... Do you understand a big part of the reason they hunt them?

• Show All
    • It's totally true but human nature is to pick a spot and expand from there.
      Part of the reason I like smaller communities. More in touch with nature and less issues with predators knocking on your back door, might get a couple prey types grazing on the lawn and garden though.

• i live in a city but also have a property in rural bulgaria just like you describe. sheep dogs there aren't to control the sheep but used to fight off bears.

• Don’t have history channel

0|0
    0|0
    • That sucks. There's some good shows on there but I have a couple friends who don't have cable tv do I've just introduced them to see if they like it

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes