What shows did you hate as a kid?

1922

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sponge Bob Square Pants, Digimon, One Piece

What Guys Said 21

• All the teenager drama stuff 90210, Melrose Place and whatever else there was..

• Dora the explorer, that show was so annoying even as a kid. She has to repeat everything 10 times, it doesn't take that long for a kid to grasp something.

The tomato is red, the tomato is red, the tomato is red, the tomato is red, the tomato is red, what color was the tomato? Red! The tomato is red, the tomato is red, what food is red? Tomato! The tomato is red, the tomato is red, the tomato is red.

I think a two year old has quicker processing than that.

• Brady Bunch, Daytime talk shows, 90210, days of our lives, barney, teletubbies, ben10 and other Disney crap, telepreachers, the shopping network, any reality tv especially mtv.

• 90210. My sister lived it but I couldn't connect to a bunch of wealthy teenagers in California.

• Soap operas except Dark Shadows, Lawrence Welk, The Honeymooners, The Andy Griffith Show, a bunch others.

• I hated every show when, I was a child until I got my hands on Dragon Ball Z.

• No Dragon Ball?

• Just make sure you check out Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, The Castle of Cagliostro, Castle in the Sky, Porco Rosso and other films by him, he is like an institution in Japan and the entire world actually and is the greatest anime director/drawer ever, you will miss out really if you never watch his movies and every one of them is just a league for it's own, no other animated movies get near that level. He also won an Oscar once but I am not sure if he went to the ceremony and accepted it.

• Yeah, sure. Although, I prefer thrillers so, it'll take some time to watch them

• Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd and Eddy, Teletubbies, Dora, Barney.

• Not sure about the shows I hate, I used to watch few cartoon shows and I love those shows.

• Caillou.

• Barney, never could stand it

• Dora the Explorer. For no particular reason

• news

• The news

• Doremon

• Cow and Chicken

• very vert poor we never had a tv

• That's the whole Braveheart theme right? I personally really hate London, so hearing about how scotlanders are still suffering from their hideous crimes is so Infuriating.
      Tbh tho... a lot of people are saying that having a tv is not really beneficial... if you have internet and a computer it's better because the information you get from the net is 100x better than the ones offered on tv... with all the bias, media and brainwashing that they do to the individual's that watch it

• @virginbish very true thats why lots of people moved to Canada and america and new zealand wich are still controlled by the uk goverment yes honest you are owened by the uk the brithish goverment stole those countries from the people over 200 years ago the uk goverment stole scotland from us in 1751 l can't stand the brittish goverment set of bastards they stole all our oil money from the past 50years and gave us nothing the oil was taken from the north sea wich belongs to us in scotland the oil is running out that is why the uk goverment is having wars in other parts of the world the uk goverment cleard the scottish land over 200years ago and shipped the people out to Canada /america /new zealand look on your banknotes and you will see the brittish queen the royals share the money with the uk goverment you can look all of this up on the internet its all very true us in scotland can't at times have any milk or bread or any food at all the children have no food all they get is some

• tom and jerry

• Courage, the cowardly dog

• That f*cking Cosby creep and all of those stupid unrealstic re-runs. I knew he was screwing all of those women. I just knew that he had to be.

• Not watching adult movies.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 18

• Caillou, Dora

• Children's shows (the educational ones), reality TV like Jersey Shore that idolized trash humans, (unpopular opinion) Adventure Time and Regular Show.

• I hated the intro for Telly Tubby's as a toddler it used to scare the hell out of me, I didn't understand how they got the baby's face in the sun set it freaked me out and made me cry lol

• Theodore tugboat... I ABSOLUTELY HATED THAT SHOW AS A KID.

• I remember I used to think Arthur (on cbbc) was so so irritating and boring

• Whaaaaaaa! It was amazing! xD aye, I still like it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Oggy and the cockroaches
    Doraemon (i loved this show but i hated the main character, nobita)

• Navarro, Kamelott, turbo, attention Γ  la marche. It's all French show.

• Masterpiece Theater

• Dora The Explorer and Sid The Science Kid

• Barney

• I hated caillou

• Invader Zim

• Sesame Street.. so damn boring

• Sponge bob... still don’t like it.

• Muppets

• Bear and his big blue house, no reason

• Speed racer.

• Mr. Meaty