Kong vs Godzilla! Who's team are you on?

And why?Kong vs Godzilla! Who's team are you on??
  • KONG
  • GODZILLA

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Im so ready for Kong Vs Godzilla 2020 but im team Kong Altho i fear Godzillas gonna win with his cheatin firebreathin self. He got so beat up in the latest Godzilla film bt only won last minute due to the fire nitro mess

• Yeah but I think Kong would be able to evade it. Kong is smart one hit isn't going to kill and after one hit he will learn and not get hit by the atomic breath. He will also be faster too.

• Also, Kong Beat 3 dinos in 2005 king kong and then took on a huge skull so maybe he can take on one enourmous dino

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't root for either, let them both sort out their grudges with each other. If I remembered correctly, in the original King Kong vs. Godzilla movie they decided King Kong is the winner.

• I don't think it would be about grudges. Kong is a protector so he would see Godzilla as a threat to those who are weaker like humans and would fight for them. He is smart he isn't an ordinary animal obviously you can tell that by his size but besides that he's clever and doesn't like things being hurt or killed.

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Kong_vs._Godzilla now I remember where I read it from, Kong did come out of this one still alive and standing.