Do you have a bad ID photo?

I just got my school ID back and it looks horrible lmao they caught my face at a bad time and angle and my hair looked horrible that day.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you have no clue. For my permit's, I cut my own hair a couple weeks before and I stayed up all night for a test. For my school ID I had just finished a meeting with the chemistry department and after that I had to spend an hour and a half in line for the ID. I was greasy and tired, and I was too tall for the camera so I had to squat down a bit, which made me laugh at first but the lady took too long so my smile faded and made it look like a grumpy mug shot.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I deadass look like a Russian mafia boss watching some poor bastard dig his own grave with the most cruel grin on my face on my ID, drivers license and health card. It's so bad and creepy that it's become a running gag between my friends.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• My ID photo was taken on a day I just went in to ask a question. They said I could take the written test and I surprisingly passed it. It looks like a mugshot of people who have lost their minds

0|0
    0|0
  • I look absolutly dead inside on my ID picture. So yeah, horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and your hair is always terrible. ID has nothing to do with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My driver's license looks bad but my passport picture looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope u didn't use snapchat filters in those too.

1|0
    0|1
  • i dont anyone likes the way they look

0|0
    0|0
  • its bad in every ID i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I wear glasses, so they always make me look down in photos to prevent glare. There's a reason no one ever willingly looks down in photos; they never come out well.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are always bad. My health card one is the worst. The camera caught me when I was blinking and the I guess the lady didn't care, because she put that picture through anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone has a good ID picture, they're all horrific :P

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend told me that I looked like I was taking a mugshot for my ID

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my face looks bloated

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope