Do you have a bad ID photo?

I just got my school ID back and it looks horrible lmao they caught my face at a bad time and angle and my hair looked horrible that day.
  • Yes
  • No

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you have no clue. For my permit's, I cut my own hair a couple weeks before and I stayed up all night for a test. For my school ID I had just finished a meeting with the chemistry department and after that I had to spend an hour and a half in line for the ID. I was greasy and tired, and I was too tall for the camera so I had to squat down a bit, which made me laugh at first but the lady took too long so my smile faded and made it look like a grumpy mug shot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I deadass look like a Russian mafia boss watching some poor bastard dig his own grave with the most cruel grin on my face on my ID, drivers license and health card. It's so bad and creepy that it's become a running gag between my friends.